Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: The Harris/Biden Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Kamala Harris: “We Have the Ability to See What Can be, Unburdened by What Has Been, and Then to Make the Possible Actually Happen” (VIDEO)

Syphilis - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Syphilis

Two-thirds of syphilitic infants are born without symptoms. Common symptoms that develop over the first couple of years of life include enlargement of the liver and spleen (70%), rash (70%), fever (40%), neurosyphilis (20%), and lung inflammation (20%).
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Kamala Harris Met with Tepid Applause as She Praises Joe Biden as ‘Greatiest’ Champion for Veterans

Kamala Harris spoke at the Arlington National Cemetery in the rain at a wreath-laying ceremony to honor Veterans Day, as Joe Biden is in Egypt to speak at the United Nations COP27 climate summit.