Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Harris/Biden Thread

Harris on Veterans
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

God save her soul. Asto her current attitude, it definitely needs strong readjustment. Impeach her and the demented pedo joe. prepand pray, the end has arrived

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    God save her soul. Asto her current attitude, it definitely needs strong readjustment. Impeach her and the demented pedo joe. prepand pray, the end has arrived

‘She F***ed Her Way to the Top!’ – Judge Joe Brown Goes Off on Joe Biden AND Kamala Harris in Spicy Rant (VIDEO)

The Judge also took a shot at Kamala Harris with both barrels blazing.
    Judge Brown said he was there when Joe Biden made his racist segregationist speech.

Judge Brown went off on Joe Biden for his decades of racism and past remarks denigrating black children.

sound familiar?

Guatemala Tells VP Kamala “Put Your Mask On Gringo"

https://banned.video/watch?id=60be972a6f791d6fb5f707cb