Thread: Warning Watch - 2020

Default Warning Watch - 2020

Warning Watch -- 2020

Remain in the State of Sanctifying Grace and Obtain Indulgences

"And God said, 'Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to separate the day from the night; and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years, and let them be lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light upon the earth.' And it was so." (Gn 1:14-15)

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken; then will appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory…" (Mt 24:29-30)

"But what is the sign of His coming? lest a hostile power dare to counterfeit it. And then shall appear, He says, the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. Now Christ's own true sign is the Cross; a sign of a luminous Cross shall go before the King, plainly declaring Him who was formerly crucified: that the Jews who before pierced Him and plotted against Him, when they see it, may mourn tribe by tribe, saying, 'This is He who was buffeted, this is He whose face they spat on, this is He whom they bound with chains, this is He whom of old they crucified, and set at nought' (St. Cyril of Jerusalem, Doctor of the Church, Catechetical Lecture XV, par. 22).

"Since the whole world is against God and His Church, it is evident that he has reserved the victory over His enemies to Himself. This will be more obvious when it is considered that the root of all our present evils is to be found in the fact that those with talents and vigor crave earthly pleasures, and not only desert God, but repudiate Him altogether, thus it appears they cannot be brought back to God in any other way except through an act that cannot be ascribed to any secondary agency, and thus all will be forced to look to the supernatural, and cry out: 'From the Lord is this come to pass and it is wonderful in our eyes!' … There will come a great wonder, which will fill the world with astonishment. This wonder will be preceded by the triumph of revolution. The Church will suffer exceedingly. Her servants and her chieftain will be mocked, scourged and martyred." (Pope Pius IX)

"Write this: before I come as the just Judge, I am coming first as the King of Mercy. Before the day of justice arrives, there will be given to people a sign in the heavens of this sort: All light in the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be great darkness over the whole earth. Then the sign of the cross will be seen in the sky, and from the openings where the hands and the feet of the Savior were nailed will come forth great lights which will light up the earth for a period of time. This will take place shortly before the last day." (St. Faustina, Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, n. 83(1 )

Our Lady of Garabandal(2)

From June 18, 1961 until the June 18, 1965 in the hamlet of Garabandal, Spain, Our Lady appeared to four little girls - Conchita Gonzalez, Jacinta Gonzalez, Mary Cruz Gonzalez, and Mari Loli Mazon. The little girls (ages 11-12), when in trance, were enraptured, completely oblivious to the surrounding world; and were carried into a different atmosphere where they felt ecstatic with the presence of a powerful and omnipresent light. Their weight and the color of their skin changed, and they were absolutely insensitive to any human tests (pinpricks, heat, powerful lights). Their weight increased so much that it was completely impossible to lift them when they were on their knees. Their faces changed completely, became even more beautiful, and their skin became an almost transparent color. Without seeing their surroundings, with their eyes fixed on the sky, their heads dropped back, they were a wondrous sight to behold.

Many people gave medals and wedding rings to the children to be kissed by the Blessed Virgin. Usually the task was delegated to one person who would offer these items and assume responsibility for the entire group. However, the little girls, without knowing to whom the items belonged, would unerringly locate the owner of every item, then put it gently and accurately back around the person's neck or finger.

The visionaries were given messages concerning a Warning, a Great Miracle, a permanent sign and a possible Chastisement.

The Warning or Illumination of Consciences

We have been living through the Era of Divine Mercy, as explained by Jesus to Saint Faustina Kowalska. A time of extraordinary grace to bring man to conversion and repentance. Soon it will end, and His Divine Justice will begin.

Very soon each person alive will experience a phenomenon that has been predicted by a number of prophets (yet-to-be-approved), most notably by Our Lady of Garabandal, Spain. That phenomenon has been called the Warning or Illumination of Consciences. It will be a phenomenon in which each person alive at that time will experience an interior vision of his entire life and the state of his soul along the way as God has seen it. At the end we will see the current state of our soul at that time, and where in Heaven, Purgatory or Hell we would reside if we died at that moment. Some (i.e. those who are in the state of mortal sin at the time) may die of fright. THIS MAY BE GOD'S LAST ATTEMPT TO GET OUR ATTENTION BEFORE HE BEGINS TO CLEANSE THE WORLD OF EVIL. (NB: This is NOT the end of the world -- say the "Glory Be" prayer slowly and concentrate on the words. It is the end of the era of time controlled by Satan.).
    www.scborromeo.org/prayers/glorybe.pdf

With respect to the predicted Warning, one of the visionaries, Jacinta Gonzalez, stated "The Warning is something that is first seen in the air everywhere in the world and immediately is transmitted into the interior of our souls. It will last for a very little time, but it will seem a very long time because of its effect within us. It will be for the good of our souls in order to see in ourselves our conscience; the good that we have failed to do, and the bad that we have done. Then we will feel a great love towards our heavenly parents and ask forgiveness for all our offenses. The Warning is for us to draw closer to Him and to increase our faith. Therefore, one should prepare for that day, but not await it with fear. God does not send things for the sake of fear but rather with justice and love. He does it for the good of all His children so they might enjoy eternal happiness and not be lost." On another occasion she said, "The Virgin said that the Warning would come when conditions were at their worst. It wouldn't be just the persecution either because many people will no longer be practicing their religion."

Another one of the visionaries, the late Mari-Loli Mazon stated, "We will see it and feel it within ourselves, and it will be most clear that it comes from God."

Immediately upon experiencing the Warning each person MUST make a choice either for Jesus or for Satan -- there can be no alternative. It will require overt actions; simply sitting in a pew for 1 hour on Sunday won't cut it. Faith alone is insufficient.

"…So also faith of itself, if it does not have works, is dead … You believe that God is one. You do well. Even the demons believe that and tremble. Do you want proof, you ignoramus, that faith without works is useless? Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered his son Isaac upon the altar? You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by the works…" (Jas 3:14-26; See also Mt 7:21)

"Now someone approached him and said, 'Teacher, what good must I do to gain eternal life?' He answered him, 'Why do you ask me about the good? There is only One who is good. If you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.'" (Mt 19:16-17)

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.” (Mt 7:21)

Shortly after the Warning, all hell will break loose. Literally all of the demons of hell will be loosed upon the Earth. Evil will be used to rid the world of evil.

As a prelude to the Warning some have said that there is to be unusual rolling thunder; others state that there will be darkness in the sky. Certain said there will be a distinctive sign in the sky associated with the Warning, which will be understood to have come only from God. Many have predicted that this sign will be in the form of a cross in an otherwise clear sky. Many of the priests, especially those who chose not to follow private prophecy, will not know what happened. For a time thereafter, there will be confessions heard around the clock.

In her conversations with the visionaries, Our Lady stressed the special veneration due to St. Joseph(3). The visionaries were also recommended to pray before the Blessed Sacrament since the Blessed Sacrament is "the best thing there is in churches," as the children put it.

Several years later the Blessed Virgin Mary told Fr. Gobbi, "The Holy Spirit will come, to establish the glorious reign of Christ and it will be a reign of grace, of holiness, of love, of justice and peace. With His divine love, he will open the doors of hearts and illuminate all consciences. Every person will see himself in the burning fire of divine truth. It will be like a judgment in miniature. And then Jesus Christ will bring His glorious reign in the world." (Our Lady to Fr. Gobbi, #383 Feast of the Pentecost, May 22, 198(4)

The Great Miracle

Further, it was predicted that after the Warning a great miracle will occur at Garabandal. It is to occur on a Thursday evening at 8:30 p.m. between the 8th and 16th of March, April or May. It is to coincide with an important event of the Church and on the feast day of a martyr of the Eucharist. Mari-Loli stated, "The Miracle will take place within one year of the Warning.".

With respect to the event of the Church, Conchita stated, "It is a singular event in the Church that happens very rarely, and has never happened in my lifetime. It is not new or stupendous, only rare, like a definition of a dogma - something like that in that it will affect the entire Church." Fr. Gustovo Morelos, spent three months with the girls during the period of the apparitions stated that Conchita told him, "'The Miracle will coincide with an important event of the church.' At first, we thought that it was the Vatican Council, but she said, 'No.' She said that it would be a great event within the church which has been given on other occasions."

Additionally, Conchita stated that she has been given the date of the miracle and what it will consist of. Conchita is supposed to announce it eight days in advance, so that people will come. The sick who are present at the miracle will be cured and the sinners will be converted.

The Great Miracle will be able to be photographed and televised. A permanent sign is to remain at the site as a result of the Great Miracle. While the permanent sign can be photographed and televised, one will not be able to touch it.

Lastly, Our Lady told Conchita that on the day after the Miracle, the body of Fr. Andreu would be found to be incorrupt. Fr. Andreu was present at the apparitions, saw Our Lady, saw the Miracle, and died from joy immediately thereafter.

The Chastisement

According to the visionaries on October 18, 1961 Our Lady advised, "We must make many sacrifices, do much penance. We must visit the Blessed Sacrament frequently; but first, we must be good and unless we do this, a punishment will befall us. The Cup is already filling and unless we change, a very great punishment will befall us." The Virgin wants us to do this, so that God will not punish us."

On June 18th, 1965 a message of the Blessed Virgin was delivered by St. Michael as it saddened her to deliver it personally. The Angel said, "As my Message of the 18th of October has not been complied with, and as it has not been made known to the world, I am telling you that this is the last one. Previously, the Cup was filling; now, it is brimming over. Many priests are following the road to perdition, and with them they are taking many more souls. Ever less importance is being given to the Holy Eucharist. We should turn the wrath of God away from us by our own efforts. If you ask His forgiveness with a sincere heart. He will pardon you [sic]. I, your Mother, through the intercession of St. Michael the Archangel, wish to tell you that you should make amends. You are now being given the last warnings. I love you very much, and I do not want your condemnation. Ask Us sincerely and We shall grant your plea. You must make more sacrifices. Reflect on the Passion of Jesus."

Our Lady explained to visionaries that, if we do not heed her warnings and mankind does not change after the warning and miracle, God will send the chastisement(5).

Conchita: "The punishment is conditioned to whether or not mankind heeds the Blessed Virgin's messages and the miracle. If it does take place, then I know what it will consist of, because the Virgin told me, but I am not allowed to say. What is more, I have seen the punishment. What I can assure you is that, if it comes, it is far worse than if we were enveloped in fire; worse than if we had fire above us, and fire beneath. I do not know how long a time will elapse after the miracle, before God sends it." On another occasion, she reiterated, "The punishment, if it comes, will come after the miracle."

Mari-Loli: "It would be worse than having fire on top of us … fire underneath us and fire all around us. She saw people throwing themselves into the sea, but instead of putting the fire out it seemed to make them burn more." In another interview, she spoke of the sea water "boiling".

Both Holy Scripture and private revelation are replete with references to God chastising and purifying the world by having fire fall from heaven -- destroying evil people and cities, turning oceans to steam, etc.(6) In the writing, After the Warning, we presented a number of the prophecies from Our Lady of LaSalette, Fatima, Akita and by way of the late Fr. Gobbi. Refer to:
    www.call2holiness.org/afterwarning/afterwarning.html For brevity sake, we will only cite two.

She told Fr. Gobbi, "…Because this humanity has not accepted my repeated call to conversion, to repentance, and a return to God, there is about to fall upon it the greatest chastisement which the history of mankind has ever known. It is a chastisement much greater than that of the flood. Fire will fall from heaven and a great part of humanity will be destroyed…". (#332 My Heart is Bleeding, Sept. 6, 1986)

On October 13, 1973 Our Lady of Akita told the visionary, Sr. Sasagawa, "Pray very much the prayers of the Rosary. I alone am able still to save you from the calamities which approach. Those who place their confidence in me will be saved.

…As I told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one never seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead. The only arms which will remain for you will be the Rosary and the Sign left by My Son. Each day recite the prayers of the Rosary. With the Rosary, Pray for the Pope, the bishops and priests.

The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against other bishops. The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres … churches and altars sacked; the Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord. The demon will be especially implacable against souls consecrated to God. The thought of the loss of so many souls is the cause of my sadness. If sins increase in number and gravity, there will be no longer pardon for them. ..."

John Leary(7) received a number of prophecies about a comet passing very close to earth on the day of the Warning (discussed below.). Further, Jesus told him that the comet of the Warning after passing by the earth would circle around and upon its next return, would come as His Comet of Chastisement. At such time, its tail will spread debris into the atmosphere [fire falling from heaven], it will strike the earth in the Atlantic Ocean causing tidal waves, and the three days of darkness. Jesus will protect His Faithful miraculously at such time. The Comet of Chastisement will occur while the armies are gathered at Armageddon, and it will end the Tribulation (J. Leary, May 3, 2004, Jan. 26, 2007, June 9, 2010; Sept. 20, 2012, May 29, 2013). It is unclear to what extent the Comet of Chastisement predicted through John Leary is the same as the Chastisement predicted by Our Lady of Garabandal, but there is a connection.

Should a comet enter the earth's atmosphere and/or strike the earth, it is likely that all or part of the earth's atmosphere and the hydrogen emitted from the comet would be ignited in fire. You will recall St. Peter wrote that on the day of Judgement and destruction of ungodly men "the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire".(cf. 2Pt 3) That may explain the vision that Conchita and Mari-Loli described above as "enveloped in fire" and "fire on top of us … fire underneath us and fire all around us."

"Then the angel took the censer and filled it with fire from the altar and threw it on the earth; and there were peals of thunder, voices, flashes of lightning, and an earthquake." (Rv 8:5)

Our Lady's appearance at Garabandal remains under investigation by the Church.

A Stone Not Cut By Human Hands

You will recall that in second chapter of Daniel, Daniel was explaining the dream of King Nebuchadnezzar. Many scholars hold that with respect to the image of the statue in his dream, the legs of iron represent the ancient Roman Empire, and the feet partly of iron and partly of clay represent the revived Roman Empire in the form of a loose confederation of countries. Many believe that the European Union, which came into existence formally during 1992, is such revived Roman Empire. Indeed, the European heads of state have intermarried for centuries, as stated in Dn 2:43, which reads: "As you saw the iron mixed with miry clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay."

Our Lady of LaSalette (approved by the Church) stated that Rome would lose the faith and become the seat of the Antichrist. Furthermore, there is clear evidence that the city of Rv 17 is Rome, as Rome is situated upon seven hills. Private prophecy received by way of a number of contemporary prophets (yet-to-be-approved) indicate that the Antichrist will first obtain control of the European Union; and then obtain control of all of the other unions, giving him control over the one-world government. (J. Leary, Dec. 1,2007).

In explaining the King's dream, Daniel stated, "As you looked, a stone was cut out by no human hand, and it smote the image on its feet of iron and clay, and broke them in pieces…" (Dn 2:34). In furtherance of the discussion above, we note that comets and asteroids are stones that are not cut by human hands.

We would add the words of the young visionary, Conchita of Garabandal: The name of the phenomenon accompanying the Warning begins with the letter "A"(Conchita, Oct. 22, 1965) (which reminds one of the word ‘asteroid’.)

2017 was a year of great significance. During 2017, many events occurred which seem to indicate that the Warning and Great Miracle as predicted by many contemporary prophets (most notably by Our Lady of Garabandal) was to occur. Some included: (a) the Feast day of St. Hermenegild (a young martyr of the Eucharist) fell on Holy Thursday, (b) Holy Week of that year was recognized by both the Western and Eastern Church at the same time, (c) the solar eclipse (over the USA), the sign of Jonah occurred, (d) the constellation of the Virgin appeared in the sky with 12 stars over her head and the constellation of the snake at her feet (cf Rv 11 & 12), (e) the 100th anniversary of Our Lady of Fatima occurred, (f) two comets traversed close to earth, (g) the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Revolt occurred, (h) the 300th anniversary of the founding of Freemasonry occurred, and (i) the 100th anniversary of the first implementation of Communism in the Bolshevik Revolution occurred.

(Re: the statement about Holy Week: The Catholic Church is comprised of 24 particular churches or rites. They practice one Faith; all report to the Pope in Rome, but they have certain different customs.)

The messages below seem to indicate that the Warning was to occur in 2017, but another delay was provided by our Heavenly Father.

The question remains, to what extent do the earlier prophecies still apply?

With the onslaught of the Chinese corona virus plague in 2020, Jesus told John Leary repeatedly that it is likely that during the Fall of 2020, the Warning will occur; and that we will flee to the refuges. A few are included below for the reader’s consideration.( In view of the several messages to this effect, it would appear that a number of the earlier prophecies have changed. Only God knows.

Having said that, it appears that the prophecy that the Warning would occur when things were ‘at their worst’ remains.

A Temporary Reprieve Granted

"The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD: 'Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will let you hear my words.' So I went down to the potter's house, and there he was working at his wheel. And the vessel he was making of clay was spoiled in the potter's hand, and he reworked it into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to do. Then the word of the LORD came to me: 'O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter has done? says the LORD. Behold, like the clay in the potter's hand, so are you in my hand, O house of Israel. If at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom, that I will pluck up and break down and destroy it, and if that nation, concerning which I have spoken, turns from its evil, I will repent of the evil that I intended to do to it. And if at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom that I will build and plant it, and if it does evil in my sight, not listening to my voice, then I will repent of the good which I had intended to do to it. Now, therefore, say to the men of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem: 'Thus says the LORD, Behold, I am shaping evil against you and devising a plan against you. Return, everyone from his evil way, and amend your ways and your doings.'" (Jer 18:1-11)

"Let us fall into the hands of the Lord, but not into the hands of men; for as his majesty is, so also is his mercy." (Sir 2:1

This section of the writing will address what happened or could have happened in 2017; and whether the abovementioned prophecies remain valid or possibly valid. We will let the reader discern, and decide for himself.

The Purpose of Prophecy

The reader is reminded of the fact that the Church teaches that the purpose of prophecy is not to predict the future. The purpose of prophecy is to explain the will of God for the present; and therefore, serve as guidance for the future. Accordingly, prophecy can change, and has changed, based upon the response or lack of response of man and the unlimited mercy of God. We see evidence of that in 2 Ki 20:1-6 in which Isaiah predicted to Hezekiah that he was about to die, Hezekiah repented and prayed, and God relented. There was no indication that such prophecy was conditional. Due to His incomprehensible mercy, God heard the prayer of Hezekiah and relented. Jesus told us that we will know them by their fruits, not by whether their prophecies are realized (cf Mt 7:16).

You will recall that in 1994 Our Lady told Fr. Gobbi that the Triumph of her Immaculate Heart and the return of her Son, would occur prior to the year 2000. Also, twelve years earlier in 1982, she told Fr. Gobbi:

"---This is what I want to tell you. Don't be delayed, therefore, by the predictions I give you in the effort to make you comprehend the times in which you are living.

Like a mother, I am telling you the dangers through which you are going, the imminent threats, the extent of the evils that could happen to you, only because these evils can yet be avoided by you, the dangers can be evaded, the plan of God's justice always can be changed by the force of his merciful love. Also, when I predict chastisements to you, remember that everything, at any moment, may be changed by the force of your prayer and your reparative penance.

Do not say therefore: 'How much of what you predicted to us has not come true!' Instead, give thanks with me to the Heavenly Father because at the response of your prayer and consecration, your suffering, and on account of the immense suffering of so many of my poor children, again He alters the period of justice, to permit that of the great mercy to come to flower. ---"(9)

Are the Prophecies Valid?

The answer is that the Church has yet to rule on many of the prophecies cited in the abovementioned writing. That is to say, that ‘Only Heaven knows, at this time.’ We reiterate, Jesus told us that we will know them by their fruits, not by whether their prophecies are realized.

What can be said is that the 'signs of the times'(10) are prevalent and growing daily in intensity. So much so, that even the nonreligious recognize that all Hell is breaking loose. We are referring to the growing apostasy within the Church, (bishop vs. bishop and cardinal vs. cardinal), economic instability, geo-political strife, war and threats of war, meteorological and geophysical activity, famine, disease, public displays of immorality and Satanism, signs in the sky and more. Of particular note is the recent public revolt against the Freemasonic plan for a one-world government and enslavement of the people (their New World Order) as manifested in the nationalist movements in Great Britain, USA, France, Netherlands, Italy, and more.

The Woman Clothed with the Sun will not allow Satan to have his way with us. It appears as though Our Heavenly Father has acted and is continuing to act by way of the nationalist movements mentioned above. Further, it appears as though He granted a temporary reprieve (see Leary below), and is allowing people (especially the young) to see the freedom of democratic republics, as they are supposed to function before Satan is unleashed.

Man cannot put a bridle upon God. He will choose when and by what means things occur. What can be said with confidence is, 'Time is short - very short!' We have been told repeatedly via Tradition and in Holy Scripture that while we cannot know the exact timing of the return of Jesus, we are to 'remain vigilant at all times'.(11)

John Leary

January 11, 2017 - Jesus said, "My people of America, throughout the election and even now, the liberals and one world people have been attacking your President-elect with all kinds of slander and hate stories that they could find. They have even used fake stories to stir up the people against your new President. You know by now that your President-elect's win was a miracle of My angels because of all of your prayers. The one world people are in complete disarray, because they cannot believe that the rigged voting machines did not work, as in the previous elections that put your current President in office. Your elections are so corrupt that I had My angels turn back the changing of votes so the people could elect a courageous new leader. Despite the hoodlums trying to destroy the President-elect's rallies, and the liberal media's lies, you now have a President who is worthy of that office. All the attempts to stop your President-elect have failed, and now I will give him the grace to clean out the corruption in your government's socialist control. Your fierce storms are a reflection of all the hate against your new President. You still have a lot of one world people in both parties in Congress, who will try to block many of your new President's reforms. It is very possible that he may have to use Executive Orders to get by a reluctant Congress. The corruption in your government is so evil, that your new President may need My angel power to cleanse the swamp. Pray for your new President that he will be able to carry out his agenda to truly make your country great with My power."

January 11, 2017 - Jesus said, "My people, your current President [Obama] and his party are putting sanctions on Russia as they try to prove that Russia caused their loss to your President-elect. Russia is making preparations for war, because they do not know what your current President could do in his few more days in power. The one world people are at a loss because your President-elect's win has caused them to change their plans. Keep in mind that your Congress is still infested with many masons, and they will not give in to your new President without a fight. The first fight will be over the candidates for the new Cabinet. If your people do not stand together against your enemies, then you will be more vulnerable to continued control by the one world people. Pray for your country to move forward against any left leaning socialism."

January 19, 2017 - Jesus said, "My people, I have allowed your President to win so you could have a small reprieve from a one world people takeover.He will have a short time to right some of the wrongs that were done by your previous Administration. You know that eventually the evil forces will bring the Antichrist into power. The one world people need to make new plans for their takeover, and you will have a short delay,but you will have a tribulation one day when you will have to come to My refuges for your protection."

February 5, 2017 - Jesus said, "My people, I am showing you this clock ticking, because it is a sign that the time of the evil one is running out. You can see when someone like your new President tries to change your evil ways, some people are causing a major resistance. I told you that you would have a reprieve from your trials by My miracle of allowing your current President to be elected. I also mentioned that this would be a short reprieve, because the one world people will be fighting back. These people still have a plan for a takeover of America, and they are trying to cause a revolution by protesting everything that your President is trying to change. If these protests continue, you could be moving into a police state, as your form of government may be breaking down. Some of these property damaging thugs could really be tried for treason in trying to overthrow your government.

Your refuges will still be needed, because your takeover time has only been slowed down.I will bring My Warning soon when your lives will be in danger.Pray that the souls of your families will be converted in My Warning."
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

February 8, 2017 - Jesus said, "My people, because of your abortions and your sexual sins, I am showing you some future punishments that I will send against your country. You are currently witnessing damage from a tornado, and some parts of your country are seeing floods with some deaths. Now, you are seeing organized protests against everything that your President is proposing. These protests are not just because your President won his election, but the one world people are deliberately causing treasonous acts by paying people to protest, and even cause damaging riots. Their goal is not just to protest, but they want to overthrow your government for a takeover. You have never seen so many protests after an election. The one world people were going to use the opposition (Democrat) party to form a communist government, but their plans were set back by this miracle win of your new President. He is doing everything to thwart the plans of the elite, which is why they are organizing an all out battle against your current Administration. My people may have to defend themselves from the anarchist forces marching in your streets. If these battles and riots get worse, My people will need to leave for My refuges, so you can be protected from those people who want to kill you. Trust in Me to protect you at My refuges, but you will see some major disasters as punishment for your sins."

February 9, 2017 - Jesus said, "My people, once you see the real purpose for these protests, you are learning that it is not just for political reasons, but it is the one world people's plan for a takeover of your country. These riots and destruction of property are nothing more than treason against your government. Once you realize the true plans of the one world people, then your government may have to use your National Guard to establish order with a possible martial law. These evil ones are trying to cause a civil war which could result in a takeover. Pray for peace in your country, but be ready to leave for My refuges for your protection when your lives are in danger."

February 10, 2017 - Jesus said, "My people, your enemies know how vulnerable your electric grid is. Your people have not taken enough care in protecting your grid from terrorist attacks. Unless you have enough generators to backup your electricity, you would have difficulty with your internet, your banking, and your heaters with electrical components. There are several ways to shut down your electricity. You could use an EMP attack from a bomb or a local high powered EMP machine. You could create a short circuit surge that would trip your breakers. You could physically destroy crucial substations. Hackers could attack any sensitive code that controls your substations. You could find a way to turn off the grid switches themselves. The one world people will find a way to turn off your electricity when they begin their takeover attempt on America. Your country should work harder on the means of protecting your electric grid from attack. Even Faraday cages could be used to defend against EMP attacks, if they were placed around your vulnerable power stations. You could also use older vacuum tube run devices that are not affected by EMP. Without defending your electrical grid, you will remain vulnerable to an attack on your power grid. Pray for your country's protection with My angels."

February 14, 2017 - Jesus said, "My people, your President is being attacked by your media, the opposition party, and the one world people, as the masons. It is the rich evil ones who are paying people to cause protests and riots. These evil ones are also paying off your Congress people to go against your President. Now, some of the Obama bureaucrats are leaking information to the 'fake news' press to harass your President's Cabinet, and even his family members. You have never seen such a reaction to a new President. If your people do not support your President, you could see his plans get stopped by your mason infested Congress. I told you before that opposition to change the old guard establishment will be very difficult. Your President may indeed have to use his Executive Orders to get any quick action done, because of the resistance in your Congress. Continue praying for your country's President and his protection. I will send My angels to help him, but your country needs to come back to Me in repentance of your sins."

February 16, 2017 - Jesus said, "My people, you are seeing more optimism in your people for getting your industrial jobs back. You have seen a rapid rise in your stock market with increased earnings and more jobs coming. Your President is trying to discourage your corporations from sending jobs to Mexico and China by using a border tax on goods coming into your country. It will take time, but your companies are seeing it is more profitable to build plants in your country than to send them overseas. I have allowed you a reprieve with the miracle of your new President's win."

February 16, 2017 - Jesus said, "My refuge builders, I am giving you a reprieve of time by allowing your new President to win against the one world order people. Your President has set the plans of the one world people back, so they will have to take time to implement a new plan for taking over your country. This could involve a created financial turmoil with a potential crash of your money and your markets. My refuge builders are getting more time to prepare, but My people need to be ready to leave their homes when their lives will be threatened. Trust in My help to protect you and provide for your needs."

February 23, 2017 - Jesus said: "My people, many of My refuges are in rural areas on dirt roads. Even if refuges are located in the suburbs, where they are close to other houses, My angels will hide them with an invisible shield. I have asked My refuge builders to have everything in place, but now they have been given some extra time, because of your President’s miraculous win. Do not squander this time, but you can use this time to finish up any jobs that were left undone. It would be a good time to check all of your fuel burners to make sure they are in working order. Check your batteries and oil lamps that they are available and working. Trust in My help and My angels to keep you safe and supplied with food."

Jesus said, "My people, I do not want My people to lose hope, and do not be concerned that the time for the tribulation has had an intervention of My hand.The tribulation is still coming, and you will see My Warning at a time of turmoil. My faithful still need to be ready to leave their homes when I call you to come to My refuges. You are just seeing the beginning of a movement by the one world people to try and overthrow your President. Pray for My protection in the chaos that is coming."

March 27, 2020 - Later, at the Eternal Father Chapel we were praying before our Adoration DVD. I could look down through a narrow tunnel with a light at the end. Jesus said: “My people, you think your cases and deaths from the corona virus are bad now. I have told you how you will see a peaking of cases in a few months with a short lull, which will be a time to stock up on food. In the fall I told you also how the virus will return, and it will be deadlier. I am telling you that it will be a hundred or more times worse than you have now. At this point you are seeing 32,000 deaths world wide, but when the Spanish Flu hit, 50 to 70 million people died. The number of deaths in the fall could repeat millions of deaths at a much faster rate than you have now. I have been telling you if many are dying around you, I will call you to My refuges. To protect My faithful, it is most likely that I will be calling you to My refuges in the fall, so you can be healed and protected from any virus. In that case your refuge angels will put a shield of protection around you. The deep state people have a cure for this virus, and they will be retreating underground in their tunnels to try and avoid the deaths and riots for food. They have been buying up the dehydrated food for months, and storing it in their secret tunnels. Have no fear of this virus because I will be protecting My people at My refuges. I am affirming that you are in the time of a pre-tribulation before the Great Tribulation of the Antichrist.”

April 18, 2020 - Jesus said: “My son, I have told you how I send My prophets to warn My people of any impending danger to your lives. You, My son, are one of My many prophets, and I have sent you to have people set up My refuges for the coming tribulation of destruction and death of many people. The devil has a short time, and he is leading the evil ones to reduce the population. I told you in previous messages that the quickest way to reduce the population is through deadly viruses. The deep state people are getting their underground cities ready, even as My refuge builders are getting their refuges ready. After the first wave of this corona virus, you will see a much deadlier corona virus in the fall that will kill many people. You will see a martial lawand the authorities will try and force mandatory vaccinesand chips on you to control the people. Refuse to take any vaccine or any chip in the body that will make you vulnerable to this virus.The chip will control your minds, so do not take it. As you see more disasters and this mandatory vaccine come, I will lead My faithful with your guardian angels to the nearest refuge of protection. Only My believers will be allowed to enter My refuges by the refuge angel. Your refuge angels will protect you from this virus, the natural disasters, and all the threats of the Antichrist and his minions. My angels will defend you and provide for your survival. You will soon see My victory over all of the evil ones, as they will be cast into hell. I will then renew the earth, and bring you into My Era of Peace. Have no fear because I will protect My faithful from the evil ones, and all of their evil plans.”

May 9, 2020 - Jesus said: “My people, it is definitely unusual to see snow showers in the middle of May as you are setting all kinds of records for cold at this time of year. As you look at this polar vortex over the Northeast, you can contrast this with unusual heat in California. Such drastic changes in temperature can be created by the HAARP machine in changing the jet stream currents that bring your weather. This machine can be controlled by the deep state people. These people are the same evil people who gave China the money and know how to produce this current corona virus pandemic. Then the Chinese purposely sent infected people to all corners of the earth to spread this virus. It is the plan of the devil and the elite to try and reduce the earth’s population using the spread of this evil virus, even spreading it in your chemtrails.An even deadlier corona virus will be spread in the fall with the intention to bring about a martial lawthat would give the deep state an opportunity to kill more people and give the evil ones more dictatorial power over your people. There is also a plan to use mandatory vaccines to weaken people’s immune systems and even kill people with the new virus. So do not take any vaccines for any reason.I will bring My faithful to My refuges when your lives are threatened. You could also see My Warning and a call to come to My refuges in the fall so My faithful are not killed.The martial law will give your leaders an opportunity for total control over your people so they can give you over to the Antichrist to start the Great Tribulation. Be prepared to come to My refuges when I call My faithful.”

May 11, 2020 - Jesus said: “My people, you do not realize how important your missions are to help bring souls to Me through your words and example. You are warning people to be prepared like the wise virgins for the Warning experience and a worse virus in the fall. You need to have some extra food when you may not be able to go to the store. My refuge builders also need to have food, water, and fuels that I can multiply during the coming tribulation of the Antichrist. Have your souls cleansed with monthly Confession so you can receive Me worthily in Holy Communion every day from a priest or from My angels. You are so close to seeing My Warning and coming to My refuges of protection before many people will be dying from the return of a deadlier virus in the fall.You will leave your homes quickly when I call you to My refuges, and you will not return to your homes. You will be living confined to My refuge properties for the duration of the Antichrist’s tribulation. Fear not because My angels will protect you from any harm and any virus.”

May 15, 2020 - Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you how the evil ones are preparing a more deadly virus that they will use in the fall. These evil ones intend to kill a lot of people by spreading the virus in thick chemtrails all over your country.This will allow the evil ones to gain control over the people, and kill many people at the same time. I will warn My people when they will begin spraying this deadlier virus. You will have to wear masks so you do not breathe in this evil virus. When you come to My refuges, you will look upon My luminous cross in the sky, or drink the healing spring water, which will heal you of any virus and any other problems with your body. You will stay at My refuges, and My angels will shield you from the evil ones right through the tribulation, until I will bring My Comet of Chastisement. This will be My victory over the evil ones as they will all be cast into hell. I will then renew the earth and bring My faithful into My Era of Peace. Rejoice that you will soon be free of all the evil ones around you.”

May 15, 2020 - Jesus said: “My people, you are just seeing the first wave of a more contagious virus that has HIV characteristics. You have shut down your economy, and it has put millions of people out of work that may not be able to return to their former jobs. You can see how trillions of debt dollars are being approved by Congress and the President to support your employers and money for your workers. The deep state could not defeat your President with a booming economy, so they have resorted to scare tactics with a truly deadly virus that will come in the fall. Such a virus will be a devastating blow to your economy, if people are again forced to stay in their homes out of fear of dying. When people have difficulty getting food, you will see riots and killing which will cause a martial law takeover.This will leave your government vulnerable as your governors will become dictators. When your Constitutional government fails, the deep state thugs will find a way to take over and remove your President. Before the new virus comes, I will call My faithful to My refuges. So have no fear. You will soon see the Antichrist take over in the wake of this next virus attack. You will need to remain in My refuges until I will bring My victory over the evil ones. Then all the evil ones will be cast into hell, and I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace.”

July 2, 2020 - Jesus said: “My people, you are in the pre-tribulation of the first wave of the laboratory created corona virus. As you come to the fall, you will see a second laboratory created virus that could kill many people.Before this happens, I will send My Warning to give all sinners all over the world a chance to be saved.There will be several events happening about the same time. You will see a famine, a division in My Church, a martial law (from bankruptcy, pandemic virus, or terrorism acts) and mandatory chips in the body.A martial law will be needed to control the chaos that will be occurring when another shutdown will be in place for another virus attack. The chaos will result in a takeover that will lead into the tribulation of the Antichrist. I will call My faithful to My refuges, where you will be protected and fed.”

End of messages.

"In those days, when Hezekiah was mortally ill, the prophet Isaiah, son of Amoz, came and said to him: "Thus says the LORD: 'Put your house in order, for you are about to die; you shall not recover.'" He turned his face to the wall and prayed to the LORD: "O LORD, remember how faithfully and wholeheartedly I conducted myself in your presence, doing what was pleasing to you!" And Hezekiah wept bitterly. Before Isaiah had left the central courtyard, the word of the LORD came to him: "Go back and tell Hezekiah, the leader of my people: 'Thus says the LORD, the God of your forefather David: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears. I will heal you. In three days you shall go up to the LORD'S temple; I will add fifteen years to your life. I will rescue you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria; I will be a shield to this city for my own sake, and for the sake of my servant David.'" (2 Kgs 20:1-6)

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."(Jn 14:27)

Iniquity With Divine Retribution at the Dawn of the Era of Peace - A Summary Guide to the Tribulation

To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles
    www.call2holiness.org/RefugesonWings/RefugesonWings.htm

"I will put enmities between thee and the woman,
    and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head,
    and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."

(Gn 3:15, The Vulgate)

Thank You For Having Responded to My Call
    www.call2holiness.org/thankyou/thankyouforresponding.html

Prayers of Consecration and the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
    www.call2holiness.org/consecration/prayers.html

Recommended Reading

Main site:
    www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

List of Indulgences:
    www.ourladyswarriors.org/indulge
    www.ourladyswarriors.org/indulge/norms.htm
    www.ourladyswarriors.org/indulge/plenary.htm

Keeping an eye on Asteroid 2018 VP1:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YBqD5LX-Zg

Footnotes

(1) The mystical occurrences of Blessed Sister M. Faustina Kowalska have yet-top-be-approved by the Church as worthy of belief. The messages from Jesus are contained in her Diary, Divine Mercy in My Soul, which carries both the NIHIL OBSTAT and IMPRIMATUR.
    www.ewtn.com/Devotionals/mercy/backgr.htm

(2) The apparitions of Our Lady at Garabandal, Spain have yet-to-be-approved by the Church as worthy of belief. The information about the prophecies contained herein were obtained from Maria Saraco's web site, St. Michael's Garabandal Center for Our Lady of Carmel; The Apparitions of Garabandal by F. Sanchez-Ventura y Pascual; The Thunder of Justice by Ted and Maureen Flynn, and from the Late Joey Lomangino's web site: The Workers of Our Lady of Mount Carmel.

www.garabandal.org/index.shtml
    www.garabandal.org/BrownBook/BrownBookSelectP.htm
    www.sign.org/product/the-thunder-of-justice-new-revised-and-updated
    www.garabandal.us

Also, see (Parts 1 & 2 of 4):
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCv1Fzcrzd4&list=PLun6QpEL2mGWy9kJARD7Eh20 Td9NxriWh&index=7

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn8OMGeGxiQ

(3) F.Sanchez-Ventura y Pascual, op cit., p. 85.

(4) Fr. Stefano Gobbi, To the Priests Our Lady's Beloved Sons, (The Marian Movement of Priests), p 564. Fr. Gobbi received messages from Our Lady from 1973 - 1997 --- (25 years). His mystical occurrences have yet-to-be-approved by the Church as worthy of belief; however, the messages carry IMPRIMATURS from several Cardinals, several Archbishops, and several Bishops of the Catholic Church. Three of the Cardinals are: the late Cardinal Echeverria of Ecuador, Cardinal Vidal of the Philippines and Cardinal Mikai of Thailand.

While the Imprimatur is not a declaration of authenticity of the messages being received from Our Lady, it does assure the reader that the messages are FREE FROM DOCTRINAL ERROR - i.e. they do not contain anything, which is contrary to the Catholic faith or morals.

See:
    www.mmp-usa.net

(5) Those who make the consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary will be fully protected at this time. See:
    Prayers of Consecration and the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
    www.call2holiness.org/consecration/prayers.html

To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles
    www.call2holiness.org/RefugesonWings/RefugesonWings.htm

(6) "Fire falling from Heaven" - Refer to Is 29:5-6; Is 47:14; Is 9:17-18; Is 13:6-10; Is 66:16; Jl 2:3; Jl 2:28-32; Am 7:4-5; Mal 3:19-20; Lk 17:23-37; 2 Thes 1:8-10; 2 Pt 3:5-12, Rv 8:5-9

(7) The messages of John Leary have yet-to-be-approved by the Church. All of his messages referred to herein can be found on his web site, except for those listed below.
    www.johnleary.com

May 3, 2004 - Jesus said, "My people, this is an evil age that is not repenting of their sins, so I will raise up some catastrophic natural disasters that will bring America to its knees. I have shown you terrible earthquakes, potential super volcanic explosions, and now I am showing you a massive tidal wave that could wipe out many of your Eastern seaboard cities. This could be triggered by comets or asteroids hitting in the Atlantic Ocean. The destruction from such a tidal wave could destroy a good share of America and the recovery would not replace the cities or lost lives. Man has been fortunate this far from huge natural disasters, but I will bring destruction and takeover to America. You have become too proud in trusting more on yourselves than on Me. Because you have made worldly objects your idols before Me, I will send you destruction of these idols so you may know the power of the Lord. Prepare your souls now before these earth shaking events will change your life as you know it."

Jan. 26, 2007 - Jesus said, "My people, this view of a comet coming so close to the earth is a sign of the day of the Warning. The comet will be so large and so close that debris will be falling from the sky, and the head of the comet will be as bright as another sun. Some people will be frightened to death by this very event. Because this comet will come so close to the earth, its trajectory will be changed slightly, and this comet will return as My Comet of Chastisement that will destroy the evil ones. The Warning will be My mercy on every soul where people will either accept Me or reject Me. Those, who see their judgment to purgatory or hell, will see where they will go if they do not change their lives. Some will change and be saved, while others will continue their desires for this world's things. Only those, who accept Me, will join Me in My Era of Peace and then heaven. Because of man's destruction of nature, I will have to renew the earth to its former beauty, and then I will bring about My Era of Peace. You will then see a new heavens and a new earth."

Jan. 20, 2007 - Jesus said, "That is why many will be lamenting the guilt of their sins, and they will be anxious to confess their sins in Confession, as well as asking My pardon and that of people that you offended. This experience will be a great mercy on all souls, especially those in deep sin that will see what hell and purgatory are all about. The experience of the severity of these punishments will wake up many souls to desire to change their lives once they return to their bodies. If you are not frightened from the eclipse of the sun and the comet, you may be frightened in seeing your sins or your current impending judgment if you do not change your ways. Prepare for the day of the Warning by purifying your soul with frequent Confession and daily prayer. Be ready to help evangelize souls while they are seeking to remove the guilt of their sins."

June 20, 2005 - Jesus said, "My people, I have asked you to be aware of the signs in the sky. This darkness in the sky during the day could have several causes: a volcano, a sand storm, smoke from a fire, an asteroid, a comet, or an eclipse of the sun. In any event this darkness is coming and it will have an effect on everyone as a sign of the evil that is about to befall you. This will be another sign of the coming Warning, as many will be frightened of the source of this darkness. I have told you to have your soul purified so you are always ready to meet Me in your judgment. You are seeing many signs of the coming tribulation, and the Warning will be the first of the major signs. Do not be afraid of these times of trial for I will give you the grace to endure all of them, even though it will seem hopeless. Be patient and you will soon share in My Era of Peace and My victory over evil."

Oct. 8, 1999 - Jesus said, "My people, you will see a major celestial event when a part of a comet will effect the earth, but not the final chastisement. Many will be frightened by this event, but it will coincide with My Warning experience. As you all see your sins and how I would judge you, some may be frightened also to see their judgment in how you offended Me. Everyone will be given a knowledge of My love and a new sense of right and wrong according to My ways. You will be given a second chance to reform your lives and make your souls right with Me in Confession. Those, that do not heed this Warning and follow the Antichrist, will be led down the broad road to hell. Focus your love on Me in My Real Presence of the Host, and you will have the strength to endure the coming tribulation."

Aug. 24, 1999 - Jesus said, "My people, I am showing you this comet up close because this will be the means of My triumph against evil. Many of your scientists know of its coming, but they are keeping it secret to prevent a panic. The only warning, you will receive, will come from amateur astronomers not sworn to secrecy. Even the news networks will not carry this story until it is about to hit the earth. Man will try to alter its path, but what I have intended will not be destroyed. Prepare your souls so you are always ready to meet Me at your judgment. You do not know the hour of My triumph, but it is not far off. Now is the time to repent of your sins to the priest in Confession. Even non-Catholics can come to Me through the understanding of My Warning. As you see the events bringing the Antichrist to power, you will know how soon evil will be vanquished. As the Antichrist gains control of the world, he will quickly lose his reign. The evil ones will suffer on earth and then they will be chained in hell. My faithful can look forward to their reward in My coming Era of Peace. Do not be fearful of these cataclysmic days, but rejoice that evil will be removed off the earth."

Mar. 28, 2004 - Jesus said: "My people, I have asked you to watch for the signs that you will see in the sky. This vision is showing you an orange-red object that is heading toward your planet. There could be some drastic effects from this in your weather and in your volcanic action. The scientists will be keeping this quiet so the people will not be scared or go into panic. This will be another omen or sign of the coming tribulation when the one world people will be allowed their hour to bring the Antichrist into power. These evil ones have been planning for this hour for years because they knew that they would only have a small window of opportunity before I will crush all evil on the earth with My Great Chastisement. Be prepared, My people, to call on My help at the time the Antichrist declares himself, so your soul will be pure and ready so you can call on your guardian angels to lead you to My refuges. Those, who delay in coming to My refuges of protection, could risk persecution and martyrdom. The Warning will be coming about the same time as the Antichrist takes power. So again have your souls in a pure state with frequent Confession."

Mar. 30, 2007 - Jesus said, "My people, this building, that you are viewing from the inside, is a refuge place that could accommodate many people with their backpacks. There is even a cave in the rear that would be for added protection. My angels will protect you at My refuges, and they will provide your food, water, and shelter. The water and the luminous cross would provide healing of any diseases that the evil ones may try and spread among you. You will be protected by My angels from any physical harm or attacks on your soul. Have no fear of this tribulation time, but trust in My power and My protection. The evil ones will have their hour for a short time, but then I will come to defeat them with My Comet of Chastisement. After the evil ones have been chained in hell, I will renew the earth and establish My Era of Peace. Rejoice when the tribulation begins, because My victory will be near. I was victorious over sin and death in My Resurrection, and I will be victorious again against all of the demons."

Nov. 24, 2005 - Jesus said, "My people, as the time of My Warning or Illumination of conscience draws near, I will be giving you even more descriptions of what will happen so you are not surprised or frightened. You are seeing this flying motion to My Light and you will recognize your Jesus in this out of body experience that will happen to everyone at the same time. All of Your life will be played back to you and you will be looking at your actions from other people's viewpoint. You will witness all of your good and bad actions, and you will be able to remember all of the sins that you did not confess either by forgetting them or repressing them. Once you come back into your body, you will have an urge to confess these sins and make reparation to those that you may have hurt in some way. I will test your love and your resolve to change your lives of sin to one closer to My ways. That is why this Warning will be a great mercy for everyone to have a chance to see their wrongs, and work to change them. Everyone will taste either heaven, hell, or purgatory, depending on their judgment at that time. Any experience in hell or purgatory will be an added incentive to repent of your sins and see Me as your Savior in heaven. Strive to enter through the narrow gate because you will be given a second chance after this Warning experience to change your eternal destination."

June 22, 2005 - Jesus said, "My people, I have told you to watch the skies for signs or omens of things to come. I have told you also that the comet of chastisement, that would end the tribulation, is already on its way. The vision of this white object coming towards the earth is the sign that will frighten many on the day of the Warning. I am not giving any date for the Warning, but this sign will arrive before the great chastisement. Many are searching for dates or signs of when the Warning will occur, but it is not important to know of this date. Some are already searching for when objects will come close to the earth, and for dates of the eclipses of the sun. My Warning will be a mercy for all souls to improve your spiritual lives after you feel how much you have offended Me with your sins. Be ready to evangelize these souls because it may be their last chance to be saved."

( At
    www.johnleary.com see additional messages regarding this as of this writing: Mar 28; April 14; April 19; April 23 (2); April 24; April 30; May 2; May 7; May 13 (2); May 14; May 16 (2); May 17; May 18; May 21; May 24; May 26; May 27; May 28; June 3; June 6; June 7; June 16; June 21; June 22 (2); July 13 (2); July 28; July 31; Aug 14.

(9) Fr. Stefano Gobbi, To the Priests Our Lady's Beloved Sons, (The Marian Movement of Priests), p 381. Fr. Gobbi received messages from Our Lady from 1973 - 1997 --- (25 years). His mystical occurrences have yet-to-be-approved by the Church as worthy of belief; however, the messages carry IMPRIMATURS from several Cardinals, several Archbishops, and several Bishops of the Catholic Church. Three of the Cardinals are: the late Cardinal Echeverria of Ecuador, Cardinal Vidal of the Philippines and Cardinal Mikai of Thailand.

While the Imprimatur is not a declaration of authenticity of the messages being received from Our Lady, it does assure the reader that the messages are FREE FROM DOCTRINAL ERROR - i.e. they do not contain anything, which is contrary to the Catholic faith or morals.

See:
    www.mmp-usa.net

(10) Refer to Iniquity With Divine Retribution at the Dawn of the Era of Peace at:

(11) Ibid.

-- End
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Apparently, this asteroid is smaller than the one that exploded over Russia in 2013.

https://astronomy.com/news/2020/08/e...rth-dont-panic

But the symbolic timing is interesting... considering the symbolic analogy of Trump with "last trump"

Brother Enochyet to be approved
    www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/english.html

June 14, 2021 – Call of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament to His faithful people. Message to Enoch.

*Oh, sinful humanity, reconsider and return to God as soon as possible; leave your worries and worldly concerns; understand that the day of my Warning is coming and the vast majority of souls are in grave sin, or distant from Me!*

“My Peace be with you, my Beloved children.

Great manifestations in the sky are about to take place, which will announce to you the proximity of my Warning; signs that warn you to be prepared for the arrival of such a great day.
    My Glorious Cross for the duration of seven days with their nights, will shine in the sky; all those who will bow down and pray with faith to my Glorious Cross, will receive healing in their body and soul. After the seven days and nights have passed, my cross will disappear to make way for my Warning. Run, run, to put your accounts in order because the day of my Warning is drawing near! Great and Glorious Day, where you will be taken and judged in eternity, where your soul according to its state and works, will be taken to Heaven, Purgatory, or Hell.

In eternity your whole life will be shown to you from the moment you had the use of reason; everything will be judged, even your idle words and bad decisions, with which you affected your brothers, the creation and the code of Love, which governs the universe. This is why my children, that I ask you to pray, fast and do penance for your sins and to make reparation for those mortal sins confessed and not repaired, so that when you reach eternity you will not have to suffer the purifying fire of the third purgatory, or the fire that burns and does not extinguish from hell. Many souls who are in mortal sin in this world will not withstand the passage through eternity and will be eternally lost.

Oh, sinful humanity, reconsider and return to God as soon as possible; leave your worries and worldly concerns; understand that the day of my Warning is coming and the vast majority of souls are in grave sin, or distant from Me! Lost sheep, what are you waiting for to reconcile with God and your brothers? My awakening of consciences is knocking at the door and your soul is at risk of being eternally lost. Foolish ones, I do not want your death; my wish is that you repent with a sincere heart before the arrival of my Warning, so that your passage through eternity is not your death, or your worst nightmare.

Therefore I am waiting for you, prodigal children, in the silence of my Tabernacles; hurry so that you can bathe and purify yourselves in the fountain of forgiveness and of mercy; And thus, your passage through eternity will be more bearable and you will not risk of being eternally lost!

Peace I leave you, my Peace I give you. Repent and convert, because the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Master, Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.

Children of mine, let the messages of salvation known to all humanity.”