Thread: Live-Stream for ThePodocasts Friday 28 Aug at 7:30pm Central

Default Live-Stream for ThePodocasts Friday 28 Aug at 7:30pm Central

Allo folks! Per request, tonight's live stream is dedicated to 3MM! It's well past time, so let's discuss it! We are bringing on a special guest in the second segment and this man knows 3MM and we will be holding him over in the third segments to answer questions if anyone has them. It's a pretty good show and our numbers have been rising every week, love to see some TOL'ers there tonight!

7:30 PM Central at:

Hope some of you folks can join us...don't cost nothin'!
    'She had not a thought in her head that was not a slogan, and there was no imbecility, absolutely none, that she was not capable of swallowing if the Party handed it out to her.'

My Podcast! I do this with my daughter, just light-hearted, sometimes vulgar comedy we do if folks need that sort of thing in their lives right now. No doom and gloom! http://www.ThePodocasts.com

Was quite a good night! First segment we did a 3MM VS Lone Wolf type of comparison. Second segment we brought on a thought provoking guest to discuss his 3MM view. Ended the night with viewer questions and, sadly, me going on a bit of a political rant while answering some of the viewer questions. I had been drinking, it's Friday night and was a long week, don't judge! Also got our guests recommended load out which you can find in the video description and I agree with every part of it and he even mentioned the Bible! Hope some of you got to attend with us live but if not, replay is available above!
    'She had not a thought in her head that was not a slogan, and there was no imbecility, absolutely none, that she was not capable of swallowing if the Party handed it out to her.'

My Podcast! I do this with my daughter, just light-hearted, sometimes vulgar comedy we do if folks need that sort of thing in their lives right now. No doom and gloom! http://www.ThePodocasts.com