Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Free Kyle Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    He has Lin Wood now, pro-bono. It will be funny when you eat your communist words.

This guy is in no way a Hero. Not in the eyes of LAW ABIDING CITIZENS. He is just being PLAYED by a few wanna be cops. So NOW, the biggest legal question is: Did Rittenhouse defend himself against attack with an appropriate amount of force, or were the people he shot the ones acting in self-defense by trying to disarm him?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

This guy is in no way a Hero. Not in the eyes of LAW ABIDING CITIZENS. He is just being PLAYED by a few wanna be cops. So NOW, the biggest legal question is: Did Rittenhouse defend himself against attack with an appropriate amount of force, or were the people he shot the ones acting in self-defense by trying to disarm him?
    Your ramblings on this issue are pure sheeple drool.

And posting all those dumb STILL photos Mean NOTHING tell Nothing and Do nothing for ANYONES case.~!

Quote Originally Posted by moestooge View Post
    Your ramblings on this issue are pure sheeple drool.
    I have it/he/she on ignore so I don’t have to see it/he/she’s dribble but they still appear when someone replies and includes their comments.

Ignore should mean ignore but in this case.. it doesn’t!

One of life’s many travesties.

Kenosha Wisconsin Footage The Media Doesn't Want You To See

Kyle starts @ 3:00

Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyer gives detailed account of shooting - Townhall

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...nosha-n2575328
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System