Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The Free Kyle Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Don't stop praying for him:
    BREAKING: Kyle Rittenhouse RELEASED From Jail After Patriots Post $2M Bail
    "“KYLE RITTENHOUSE IS OUT OF JAIL. God bless ALL who donated to help #FightBack raise required $2M cash bail. Special thanks to Actor Ricky Schroder @rickyshroder1 & Mike Lindell @realMike Lindell for putting us over the top. Kyle is SAFE. Thanks to ALL who helped this boy,” Wood tweeted."
    https://nationalfile.com/breaking-ky...-post-2m-bail/
    This is excellent news!

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainbear View Post
    This is excellent news!
    Best news I have got all week...Good find Lenno !
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I hope he has a lot of good people to protect him.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    I hope he has a lot of good people to protect him.
    From what I have seen he is pretty good at that himself...just keep him strapped he will do a lot of good....a lesson to us all to grow a pair.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Kyle Rittenhouse says he would have died if he didn’t protect himself

(Natural News) In a phone interview conducted while he is in jail, Kyle Rittenhouse said that he feared for his life during that fateful night in Kenosha, Wisconsin, and that he fired his gun in self-defense. “No, I don't regret it. I feel I had to protect myself,” said Rittenhouse during the interview. “I would have died that night if … [Read More...]