Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vaccines Revealed

Just been doing the "sorry, can't wear one" and going anywhere I want.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    If you've got Covid and wear a mask that greatly reduces the chance that your droplets will be breathed in by me, especially if I'm wearing my own mask.
    My droplets?

So you're thinking that these bugs are confined to my respiratory system? Seriously?

If I have bugs and we meet in public my bugs just jumped all over you. So when you remove your mask to brush your teeth ... do you brush your teeth? Never mind, bad example.

Anyway them bugs is gonna make their way into your blood someway, somehow. It's just what bugs do.

But now that you have deprived your immune system from the normal, everyday exercise it needs and deserves, well guess what, it ain't gonna be up to the task.

For the purpose of this exercise allow me to provide you with some helpful, pertinent information.

For your consideration:

O.W.

I like Dr. Mandell, Oscar
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    I like Dr. Mandell, Oscar

Yup.

Smart, caring, down to earth sorta fella.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmouse View Post
    Look at it this way folks, IF and that's the biggest word in the dictionary, Hoppy and that other one are correct, then the worst that happens is you might get the corona virus which has been proven by their own CDC to be milder than the regular flu, barring other issues.
    It depends on the virus load that you're subject to. A big dose (like you might get wearing no mask) and you could get really sick, risking the possibly semi-permanent problems that it can cause.

I eat plenty of vegetables, restrict sugar, get plenty of fresh air, etc but with the leukemia Dx I received in 2001, two six-month courses of chemo and immunotherapy back in the first decade of my illness, my immune system is a bit precarious. It's ironic that conventional treatment for a cancer if the immune system does permanent damage to your immune system. Every three months or so I get infusions of Immuno Gamma Globulin. I get vaccinated when appropriate even though I may not respond to the vaccine as well as I might otherwise. I'm reasonably careful so (knock on wood) any exposure to the virus is apt to be light. If I could be asymptomatic that would be better than the hellish experience that some go through. Even so I would still wear the mask and social distance to protect vulnerable family members.

I eat plenty of vegetables, restrict sugar, get plenty of fresh air, etc but with the leukemia Dx I received in 2001, two six-month courses of chemo and immunotherapy back in the first decade of my illness, my immune system is a bit precarious. It's ironic that conventional treatment for a cancer if the immune system does permanent damage to your immune system.
    Well wholey $h!t Green Man ... the caveat is 'sposed to preceded your stubborn, seemingly senselessness (I said seemingly), steadfast, bull headed stance on this covid nonsense.

Had you, we coulda been workin you from a whole nuther angle, mehbe get you fixed up close to normal.

Less take a look in here: https://www.google.com/search?ei=Ysp...4dUDCAw&uact=5

"Holistic leukemia treatments combined with photodynamic therapy are far better than chemo, provide very rapid leukemia remission and alternative treatment involves NO suffering or damage to the body. Leukemia is a form of cancer which responds better to alternative treatment than conventional treatment."

And here: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16259125/

Vitamin K3 triggers human leukemia cell death through hydrogen peroxide generation and histone hyperacetylation

Abstract
    Vitamin K3 (VK3) is a well-known anticancer agent, but its mechanism remains elusive. In the present study, VK3 was found to simultaneously induce cell death, reactive oxygen species (ROS) generation, including superoxide anion (O2*-) and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) generation, and histone hyperacetylation in human leukemia HL-60 cells in a concentration- and time-dependent manner. Catalase (CAT), an antioxidant enzyme that specifically scavenges H2O2, could significantly diminish both histone acetylation increase and cell death caused by VK3, whereas superoxide dismutase (SOD), an enzyme that specifically eliminates O2*-, showed no effect on both of these, leading to the conclusion that H2O2 generation, but not O2*- generation, contributes to VK3-induced histone hyperacetylation and cell death. This conclusion was confirmed by the finding that enhancement of VK3-induced H2O2 generation by vitamin C (VC) could significantly promote both the histone hyperacetylation and cell death. Further studies suggested that histone hyperacetylation played an important role in VK3-induced cell death, since sodium butyrate, a histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor, showed no effect on ROS generation, but obviously potentiated VK3-induced histone hyperacetylation and cell death. Collectively, these results demonstrate a novel mechanism for the anticancer activity of VK3, i.e., VK3 induced tumor cell death through H2O2 generation, which then further induced histone hyperacetylation.

There's more but you gonna need to do some work ... I'll pray for your recovery.

Now instead of getting worked up over this foolish mask nonsense, get to it!

O.W.

It depends on the virus load that you're subject to. A big dose (like you might get wearing no mask) and you could get really sick, risking the possibly semi-permanent problems that it can cause.

I eat plenty of vegetables, restrict sugar, get plenty of fresh air, etc but with the leukemia Dx I received in 2001, two six-month courses of chemo and immunotherapy back in the first decade of my illness, my immune system is a bit precarious. It's ironic that conventional treatment for a cancer if the immune system does permanent damage to your immune system. Every three months or so I get infusions of Immuno Gamma Globulin. I get vaccinated when appropriate even though I may not respond to the vaccine as well as I might otherwise. I'm reasonably careful so (knock on wood) any exposure to the virus is apt to be light. If I could be asymptomatic that would be better than the hellish experience that some go through. Even so I would still wear the mask and social distance to protect vulnerable family members.

Well good for you and boo on those that seem to think in their own mind which has been clouded by finding sites that are so sudo science it is laughable at best. And believe it just because a person loves to make money selling some books and click bate from those same folks as well . LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

sudo science it is laughable at best.
    gut spellars mak grate sientists.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

This series, for the most part, brought nothing to the table. And then all the ridiculous emails they send out...just not impressed.

If you want to see a good interview though about hydroxyclorquine, etc., I think this is very worthwhile. Start around 5:20

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Glad you liked it Laura.

I haven't listened to every speaker yet but I was impressed with Bobby Kennedy, Dr. Sherry Tenpenny, Andrew Wakefield, Zach Bush
    And there were 4 parts with Brian Hooker who worked with a whistleblower on the coverup at the CDC.
    Brian has an autistic child caused by vaccines
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner