Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia is toast

So Western Australia has already got laws in place, which came into effect September 2020 conveniently, allowing the Forced Detaining , Restraining, Stripping-Down and Vaccinating of Citizens that refuse an order to Vaccinate.

So that's the UK *and* Canada *and* Australia that are now Full-Blown Dystopias, with many others very close.

Luckily the UK and Australia have some of the strictest gun laws in the world and so nobody can defend themselves because nobody is armed.

Brilliant!

Trudeau's working on his "Gun Problem" right now. It might make those Canadian Detention Camps and Black Site Hotels a bit harder to enforce long-term.

Don't give your guns up America, unless this sounds good to you.

I know those Democrats would love to see some Libertarians and Conservatives strapped to a table getting this stuck in their arm.

Meanwhile New York has seen a bill proposed recently aiming to allow the detainment of individuals or groups deemed a public health risk, skipping the nuisance of due process and Guilty until proven Innocent.

After all, this is an “emergency”.

A never-ending emergency, filled with Governments using never-ending emergency powers.

Which is another way of saying that rules either don’t apply to Governments anymore, or they can fast-track legislation to change the few that still might apply under a “State of Emergency” to give themselves more powers.

It also means your civil liberties are gone, but you have undoubtedly known that for a while now.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Australia: Minister Refuses to Rule Out Electronic Ankle Bracelets to Enforce Home Quarantine

death numbers

Australian health authority wants to refer “fake vaccine theories” on Facebook to law enforcement

(Natural News) The governing body in charge of all things "medicine" in Australia is planning to start referring all "anti-vaccine" social media posts to the police for prosecution under the country's criminal code. According to the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), making "false" claims about Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) … [Read More...]

A Freedom of Information request to the Australian drugs regulator that approved the Pfizer vaccine confirms that they have never seen the study data

https://doctors4covidethics.org/pfizer-vaccine-rubber

Locked down under: Nearly 12 million Australians forced to stay at home to comply with yet more covid hysteria

(Natural News) Nearly 12 million Australians in Greater Sydney, Southeast Queensland, Perth, Darwin and Alice Springs were forced to stay at home as the more contagious Delta variant found its way to Australia. On Saturday, June 26, New South Wales Premier Gladys Berejiklian announced a two-week lockdown in the Greater Sydney region … [Read More...]

This was published 1 year ago
    ‘Really frightening’: Life in a remote community as virus closes in

Federal and state governments have restricted access to remote communities under the Biosecurity Act to protect Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, who are particularly vulnerable to an outbreak due to high rates of chronic disease and overcrowded housing.
    Despite the measures, the virus is creeping closer to Ms Purdie’s home town of Warmun, an Aboriginal community of about 600 people in the East Kimberley, renowned for its arts centre.
    There are 17 confirmed cases of COVID-19

Frustrated West Australian-Northern Territory border families feel pain of COVID-19 rules
    The family now faces a 500km trip to the doctor or the shops

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-...urra/100252210