Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia is toast

pol gets phony vaxx
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

'Still waiting for bloody vaccinations': Australians furious with graphic govt Covid ad telling people to get jabbed — RT World News

Australians have condemned a government commercial which shows a young woman in hospital desperately trying to breathe as a warning to get vaccinated, with many pointing out that those in her age group cannot yet book a jab.
    See more at www.rt.com

Dear Scott Morrison,
    My wife and I are 40 years old, have 4 young children, and own a construction business employing 14 full time staff. We have supported the Liberal party our whole adult lives, until recently. We voted for you, campaigned hard for you in fact, and celebrated when you won the last federal election. We feel utterly betrayed and disgusted by the Judas style betrayal of both our nations culture and personal freedoms, fought and died for by those including our own grandparents and great grandparents, and at your personal attack on us personally in doing your best to force an experimental and novel vaccine on us that has been the subject of concern and controversy the world over. Australian Chief health officers have for the last 18 months perplexed and entertained us in a perverse way with their ridiculous edicts that betray all common sense. You and the state premiers have shown weak to no leadership in allowing these characters to destroy the nation's economy and livelihoods whilst you cower behind them, unwilling to show any strength of character that might result in criticism from a media drunk on the sensation of it all. Now the CHO's seem to have somewhat sobered, waking up to the medical data coming from around the world concerning these vaccines, and are opposing you as you institute Nazi 2.0 and as Brad Hazzard called it "the new world order", insulting the very principles of informed consent, personal liberty, and good judgement. You have turned us from "young and free" to having forgotten every lesson Australians have fought and died to learn. It is a disgrace. If this had come from the far left, and the usual globalist elites we expect to have to fight, we would have been prepared for it, but we trusted you. Both you personally, and most of the NSW liberal national party, have become the Judas Iscariots of conservative politics, and we are feeling the betrayal very deeply. We will win the fight against you if it means losing our business and livelihood, we will not be forced to take an experimental genetic vaccine, nor will we tolerate it being forced on others, and because you have tried to force it we will fight like hell without fear or reservation. There is nothing you can do or say that will change our minds on this now that you have attempted to arrogantly force it. In the proud tradition of our Grandfathers who had to literally be buried to stop fighting against the last regime who forced medical experimentation apon their citizens and tried to force the same on our nation, you are the new enemy.

"I'm in Sydney Australia and it is BAD here.... Our PM has just announced vaccination passports will be introduced in October. They have also hinted that if you are Unvaccinated you won't be allowed to travel across state lines, possibly work or basically participate in normal society.... We can't leave our local areas, only 1 person is allowed d to leave the home once a day...."
    Australia has returned to their penal colony origin

Elderly man arrested in Queensland park for not wearing a mask (he was exempt) then suffers heart attack.
    2 minute video at link
    https://twitter.com/LeilaniDowding/s...67449564377091