Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia is toast

Quote Originally Posted by AWM View Post
    You can vote your way into Communism but you have to shoot your way out.

Don't ever give up your guns.
    Think of your children and grands.

It always happens like this.

ALWAYS.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The #FakeNews media really haven’t showcased the true extent of the size of this weeks #MelbourneProtest. It’s reminiscent of President #Trump asking the cameraman at his rallies to pan the crowd… it never happened.

Melbourne police OPEN FIRE on peaceful protesters with rubber bullets, SNATCH people off streets in latest show of runaway covid tyranny

(Natural News) Things are really heating up in Australia, which has quickly become one of the most medically fascist places on earth thanks to the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19). Police officers in Melbourne are reportedly opening fire on protesters, blasting them with rubber bullets for their opposition to the highly oppressive mask, vaccine and distancing mandates […]

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Melbourne police OPEN FIRE on peaceful protesters with rubber bullets, SNATCH people off streets in latest show of runaway covid tyranny

(Natural News) Things are really heating up in Australia, which has quickly become one of the most medically fascist places on earth thanks to the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19). Police officers in Melbourne are reportedly opening fire on protesters, blasting them with rubber bullets for their opposition to the highly oppressive mask, vaccine and distancing mandates […]
    That is not fascism, it is the Richman's Communism culling the population.
    Australia resembles burnt toast.
    And our own glorious peoples leaders want to do similar stuff in America.
    And we deserve it!