Thread: Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMB), Cities & Tunnels

Lightbulb Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMB), Cities & Tunnels

Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMB), Cities & Tunnels

There is much about these on the internet. You can search to obtain, videos, photos, eyewitness accounts, maps and more

Dave Hodges continues to report on massive air traffic and military deployments around certain tunnel openings in Utah. (Once again, please do not be alarmed by the titles of his articles.)

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-agenda-21-conspiracy/massive-amounts-military-have-been-deployed-kingman-guard-underground-continuity-government-tunnel

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-conspiracy/very-suspicious-elite-activities-richfield-utah-oversized-airport

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-agenda-21-conspiracy/events-redfield-utah-point-massive-false-flag-near-future

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-conspiracy-martial-law/very-important-update-richfield-utah

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-agenda-21-conspiracy/civil-war-ii-going-hot-and-threatens-expand-outer-space-continuity-government-has-been-invoked

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

April 18, 2020: Jesus said: “My son, I have told you how I send My prophets to warn My people of any impending danger to your lives. You, My son, are one of My many prophets, and I have sent you to have people set up My refuges for the coming tribulation of destruction and death of many people. The devil has a short time, and he is leading the evil ones to reduce the population. I told you in previous messages that the quickest way to reduce the population is through deadly viruses. The deep state people are getting their underground cities ready, even as My refuge builders are getting their refuges ready. After the first wave of this corona virus, you will see a much deadlier corona virus in the fall that will kill many people. You will see a martial law and the authorities will try and force mandatory vaccines and chips on you to control the people. Refuse to take any vaccine or any chip in the body that will make you vulnerable to this virus. The chip will control your minds, so do not take it. As you see more disasters and this mandatory vaccine come, I will lead My faithful with your guardian angels to the nearest refuge of protection. Only My believers will be allowed to enter My refuges by the refuge angel. Your refuge angels will protect you from this virus, the natural disasters, and all the threats of the Antichrist and his minions. My angels will defend you and provide for your survival. You will soon see My victory over all of the evil ones, as they will be cast into hell. I will then renew the earth, and bring you into My Era of Peace. Have no fear because I will protect My faithful from the evil ones, and all of their evil plans.”

April 22, 2020: Jesus said: “My people, your latest innovation in cell towers is called 5G, and it sends out much stronger radiation than your previous 4G cell towers. This stronger radiation will have a much more harmful effect on your bodies that will weaken your immune systems. In light of your recent corona virus epidemic, this 5G radiation would make you more susceptible to contract this virus with people’s weakened immune systems. It would be better not to own a 5G cell phone, especially when you hold it to your ear. It is very likely that you will see a corona virus in the fall that will be a hundred times more deadly. The plan of the deep state, that Satan has given them, is to spread such a virus all over the world in order to reduce the population. You can imagine if you have another lock down for several months, that your economy would fail. By giving out vaccines, the deep state could lower people’s immune systems even further. So refuse to take any vaccines. If a lot of people start dying from the virus, you will be called by Me to My refuges to be healed and protected by My angels. The evil ones will hide in their tunnels while a martial law will occur to control the chaos. The evil ones will have a cure for their evil virus, and after a while, they will move to take over the world, and give control over to the Antichrist. I will bring an end to the tribulation with My destruction and victory over the evil ones, and they will be cast into hell. I will renew the earth and bring My faithful into My Era of Peace which will be your reward for remaining faithful to Me. Have no fear because I will provide for all of your needs.”

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth and the princes and tribunes and the rich and the strong and every bondman and every freeman hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of mountains:

Rev 6:16 And they say to the mountains and the rocks: Fall upon us and hide us from the face of him that sitteth upon the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb.

DUMB:

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffnt&q=dee...=v227-1&ia=web

God's Refuges:
    http://www.call2holiness.org/Refuges...gesonWings.htm

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Hodges gets a bit excited, which is not to say things are not exciting.
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

For fair utilage 'n such:

https://projectcamelot.org/underground_bases.html

Underground Bases and Tunnels

The first section of this page was written by
    Phil Schneider:
    Photo of United States Air Force tunnel boring machine at Little Skull Mountain, Nevada, USA, December 1982. There are many rumors of secret military tunnels in the United States. If the rumors are true, machines such as the one shown here are used to make the tunnels. (Source: U.S. Department of Energy.)

This is a $13 million tunnel boring machine (TBM) used for tunneling at the Nevada Test Site. (Remember that Area 51 is part of the test site.) Many other types of TBMs are used by many government agencies, including the 'nuclear powered TBM' [NTBM] that melts solid rock and leaves behind glass-like walls.

Most tunneling activity is under military installations and all information is highly restricted. Former employees of said facilities have surfaced over the years to talk of massive underground installations in places like Area 51, the Northrop facility in Antelope Valley, California (rumored to have 42 levels), and the Lockheed installation near Edwards, California.

The 'Black Budget' currently consumes $1.25 trillion per year. At least this amount is used in black programs, like those concerned with deep underground military bases. Presently, there are 129 deep underground military bases in the United States. They have been building these 129 bases day and night, unceasingly, since the early 1940's. Some of them were built even earlier than that. These bases are basically large cities underground connected by high-speed magneto-leviton trains that have speeds up to Mach 2. Several books have been written about this activity.

The average depth of these bases is over a mile, and they again are basically whole cities underground. They all are between 2.66 and 4.25 cubic miles in size. They have laser-drilling machines that can drill a tunnel seven miles long in one day. I was involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at Dulce, which is probably the deepest base. It goes down seven levels and over 2.5 miles deep. I helped hollow out more than 13 deep underground military bases in the United States.

More thought-provoking images of tunnel boring equipment:

From Dr Bill Deagle's December 2006 Granada Forum Lecture:

I took care of John Fialla, who was best friends with Phil Schneider. How many people know about Phil Schneider? Well, they were using tunneling machines back in the mid-90s that could tunnel through a rock face at seven miles per day, that could cut through a rock face with high-energy impact lasers that could blow the nano-sized particles of rock so that there was no debris left, forming an obsidian-like core, and laying an inner core for unidirectional maglev trains that travel at Mach 2 to 2.8 underground between these very very powerful and organized cities.

There's 132 under the United States, an average of 5.36 to 7.24 cubic miles in size at an average of 1.5 to 4.5 miles underground, built, by and large, most of them in areas away from geotectonic areas - but there's going to be lots of new geotectonic faults established when you have force 11, 12, 13, 14 earthquakes hit the Earth.

Why are they rushing to do this? Because they know that catastrophe is coming. And where's this money coming from? It's not coming from our regular Black Op budget. It's coming from the illegal sale of drugs. In the United States there's at least, by conservative estimates, a quarter of a trillion to a half a trillion of illegal drugs just sold in the United States that goes directly into underground budgets, and 90-95% goes to the DUMBs [Deep Underground Military Bases].

The following was written by
    Richard Sauder, PhD, adapted from his book Underground Bases and Tunnels:

The nuclear subterrene (rhymes with 'submarine') was designed at the Los Alamos National Laboratory, in New Mexico. A number of patents were filed by scientists at Los Alamos, a few federal technical documents were written - and then the whole thing just sort of faded away.

Or did it?

Nuclear subterrenes work by melting their way through the rock and soil, actually vitrifying it as they go, and leaving a neat, solidly glass-lined tunnel behind them.

The heat is supplied by a compact nuclear reactor that circulates liquid lithium from the reactor core to the tunnel face, where it melts the rock. In the process of melting the rock the lithium loses some of its heat. It is then circulated back along the exterior of the tunneling machine to help cool the vitrified rock as the tunneling machine forces its way forward. The cooled lithium then circulates back to the reactor where the whole cycle starts over. In this way the nuclear subterrene slices through the rock like a nuclear powered, 2,000 degree Fahrenheit (1,100 Celsius) earthworm, boring its way deep underground.

The United States Atomic Energy Commission and the United States Energy Research and Development Administration took out Patents in the 1970s for nuclear subterrenes. The first patent, in 1972 went to the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission.

The nuclear subterrene has an advantage over mechanical TBMs in that it produces no muck that must be disposed of by conveyors, trains, trucks, etc. This greatly simplifies tunneling. If nuclear subterrenes actually exist (and I do not know if they do) their presence, and the tunnels they make, could be very hard to detect, for the simple reason that there would not be the tell-tale muck piles or tailings dumps that are associated with the conventional tunneling activities.

The 1972 patent makes this clear. It states:
    "... (D)ebris may be disposed of as melted rock both as a lining for the hole and as a dispersal in cracks produced in the surrounding rock. The rock-melting drill is of a shape and is propelled under sufficient pressure to produce and extend cracks in solid rock radially around the bore by means of hydrostatic pressure developed in the molten rock ahead of the advancing rock drill penetrator. All melt not used in glass-lining the bore is forced into the cracks where it freezes and remains ...

"... Such a (vitreous) lining eliminates, in most cases, the expensive and cumbersome problem of debris elimination and at the same time achieves the advantage of a casing type of bore hole liner."

(U.S. Patent No. 3,693,731 dated Sept. 26, 1972)
    There you have it: a tunneling machine that creates no muck, and leaves a smooth, vitreous (glassy) tunnel lining behind.

Another patent three years later was for:
    A tunneling machine for producing large tunnels in soft rock or wet, clayey, unconsolidated or bouldery earth by simultaneously detaching the tunnel core by thermal melting a boundary kerf into the tunnel face and forming a supporting excavation wall liner by deflecting the molten materials against the excavation walls to provide, when solidified, a continuous wall supporting liner, and detaching the tunnel face circumscribed by the kerf with powered mechanical earth detachment means and in which the heat required for melting the kerf and liner material is provided by a compact nuclear reactor.
    This 1975 patent further specifies that the machine is intended to excavate tunnels up to 12 meters in diameter or more. This means tunnels of 40 ft. or more in diameter. The kerf is the outside boundary of the tunnel wall that a boring machine gouges out as it bores through the ground or rock. So, in ordinary English, this machine will melt a circular boundary into the tunnel face. The melted rock will be forced to the outside of the tunnel by the tunnel machine, where it will form a hard, glassy tunnel lining (see the appropriate detail in the patent itself, as shown in Illustration 41). At the same time, mechanical tunnel boring equipment will grind up the rock and soil detached by the melted kerf and pass it to the rear of the machine for disposal by conveyor, slurry pipeline, etc.

And yet a third patent was issued to the United States Energy Research and Development Administration just 21 days later, on 27 May 1975 for a machine remarkably similar to the machine patented on 6 May 1975. The abstract describes:
    A tunneling machine for producing large tunnels in rock by progressive detachment of the tunnel core by thermal melting a boundary kerf into the tunnel face and simultaneously forming an initial tunnel wall support by deflecting the molten materials against the tunnel walls to provide, when solidified, a continuous liner; and fragmenting the tunnel core circumscribed by the kerf by thermal stress fracturing and in which the heat required for such operations is supplied by a compact nuclear reactor.
    This machine would also be capable of making a glass-lined tunnel of 40 ft. in diameter or more.

Perhaps some of my readers have heard the same rumors that I have heard swirling in the UFO literature and on the UFO grapevine: stories of deep, secret, glass-walled tunnels excavated by laser powered tunneling machines. I do not know if these stories are true. If they are, however, it may be that the glass-walled tunnels are made by the nuclear subterrenes described in these patents. The careful reader will note that all of these patents were obtained by agencies of the United States government. Further, all but one of the inventors are from Los Alamos, New Mexico. Of course, Los Alamos National Lab is itself the subject of considerable rumors about underground tunnels and chambers, Little Greys or "EBEs", and various other covert goings-on.

A 1973 Los Alamos study entitled Systems and Cost Analysis for a Nuclear Subterrene Tunneling Machine: A Preliminary Study, concluded that nuclear subterrene tunneling machines (NSTMs) would be very cost effective, compared to conventional TBMs.

It stated:
    Tunneling costs for NSTMs are very close to those for TBMs, if operating conditions for TBMs are favorable. However, for variable formations and unfavorable conditions such as soft, wet, bouldery ground or very hard rock, the NSTMs are far more effective. Estimates of cost and percentage use of NSTMs to satisfy U.S. transportation tunnel demands indicate a potential cost savings of 850 million dollars (1969 dollars) throughout 1990. An estimated NSTM prototype demonstration cost of $100 million over an eight-year period results in a favorable benefit-to-cost ratio of 8.5.
    ...Was the 1973 feasibility study only idle speculation, and is the astonishingly similar patent two years later only a wild coincidence? As many a frustrated inventor will tell you, the U.S. Patent Office only issues the paperwork when it's satisfied that the thing in question actually works!

In 1975 the National Science Foundation commissioned another cost analysis of the nuclear subterrene. The A.A. Mathews Construction and Engineering Company of Rockville, Maryland produced a comprehensive report with two, separate, lengthy appendices, one 235 and the other 328 pages.

A.A. Mathews calculated costs for constructing three different sized tunnels in the Southern California area in 1974. The three tunnel diameters were:
    a) 3.05 meters (10 ft.)
    b) 4.73 meters (15.5 ft.)

c) 6.25 meters (20.5 ft.)
    Comparing the cost of using NSTMs to the cost of mechanical TBMs, A.A. Mathews determined:
    Savings of 12 percent for the 4.73 meter (15.5 ft.) tunnel and 6 percent for the 6.25 meter (20.5 foot) tunnel were found to be possible using the NSTM as compared to current methods. A penalty of 30 percent was found for the 3.05 meter (10 foot) tunnel using the NSTM. The cost advantage for the NSTM results from the combination of,
    (a) a capital rather than labor intensive system,
    (b) formation of both initial support and final lining in conjunction with the excavation process.
    This report has a number of interesting features. It is noteworthy in the first place that the government commissioned such a lengthy and detailed analysis of the cost of operating a nuclear subterrenes. Just as intriguing is the fact that the study found that the tunnels in the 15 ft. to 20 ft. diameter range can be more economically excavated by NSTMs than by conventional TBMs.

Finally, the southern California location that was chosen for tunneling cost analysis is thought provoking. This is precisely one of the regions of the West where there is rumored to be a secret tunnel system. Did the A.A. Mathews study represent part of the planning for an actual covert tunneling project that was subsequently carried out, when it was determined that it was more cost effective to use NSTMs than mechanical TBMs?

Whether or not nuclear subterrene tunneling machines have been used, or are being used, for subterranean tunneling is a question I cannot presently answer.

O.W.

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

March 27, 2020:
    Later, at the Eternal Father Chapel we were praying before our Adoration DVD. I could look down through a narrow tunnel with a light at the end. Jesus said: “My people, you think your cases and deaths from the corona virus are bad now. I have told you how you will see a peaking of cases in a few months with a short lull, which will be a time to stock up on food. In the fall I told you also how the virus will return, and it will be deadlier. I am telling you that it will be a hundred or more times worse than you have now. At this point you are seeing 32,000 deaths world wide, but when the Spanish Flu hit, 50 to 70 million people died. The number of deaths in the fall could repeat millions of deaths at a much faster rate than you have now. I have been telling you if many are dying around you, I will call you to My refuges. To protect My faithful, it is most likely that I will be calling you to My refuges in the fall, so you can be healed and protected from any virus. In that case your refuge angels will put a shield of protection around you. The deep state people have a cure for this virus, and they will be retreating underground in their tunnels to try and avoid the deaths and riots for food. They have been buying up the dehydrated food for months, and storing it in their secret tunnels. Have no fear of this virus because I will be protecting My people at My refuges. I am affirming that you are in the time of a pre-tribulation before the Great Tribulation of the Antichrist.”

July 6, 2015:
    Jesus said: “My people, as you get closer to the time of a martial law declaration, you are seeing more military operations all over your country. These military exercises are becoming more invasive and more obvious to the people. One of the means of hiding their plans is to usetunnels connecting the large cities. The tunnels enable them to station troops in coordinated positions, so they can come up when it is time for their takeover. Just as the evil ones are making their plans, so My refuge builders are making their plans as well. You do not know how dangerous it will be for My believers once the evil ones are allowed to persecute you. My faithful will need to come to My refuges, or they will risk martyrdom, if they stay in their homes. Trust in My protection as My angels will be helping you.”

August 16, 2014:
    Jesus said: “My people, the one world people have been making tunnels underground for years in order to connect their underground cities to protect their own people. They can secretly buy and store supplies without people seeing their operations in these tunnels. When they want to start a martial law takeover, they can move their men in black troops throughout their tunnel network. They will already have troops stationed where they need to be. This is a very devious plan that few people are aware of. No matter what evil plans are made by the Antichrist, I will be protecting My faithful at My refuges with My angels shielding you from danger. Trust in My plans for your protection, as the time of My defeat of the evil ones is near. You all know the outcome of this battle. Satan, the Antichrist, and the false prophet will be defeated, and then they will be cast into hell. Then I will welcome My faithful into My Era of Peace, and later into heaven.”

January 12, 2011:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you various ways that some scientists are being used to create a man-made pandemic virus. Many experiments have been tried to refine a virus with the desired traits which are very contagious and deadly. The one world people are planning their escapes to their underground cities so they do not have to deal with dying people. My faithful remnant will be protected at My refuges by looking on My luminous cross or by drinking the healing spring water. The evil ones will try to spread their evil pandemic virus via their chemtrails. Some will be protected, while some will die of the virus. These diseases are purposely being used by the one world people for the reduction of the population. Be prepared to go to My refuges when I warn you, and build up your immune system with Hawthorn pills, herbs, and vitamins.”

October 15, 2010:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have warned you in previous messages how the one world people want to reduce the population drastically down to only 500 million people from 8 billion people. The quickest way to do this is to use deadly viruses or toxic compounds in the air and water. These could be spread by chem trails or a simultaneous release of germs from all the germ labs all across your country. The tip off that this is about to take place, will be when all of your important people go underground for protection. I will warn My people when the evil ones are about to kill a lot of people, so you will have time to get to My refuges and be protected from any airborne diseases. The viruses that they use will only have a short lifetime, then those, who they want killed, could be removed to start over. The evil ones will have vaccines so they will not be killed. Once the population is thinned out, and they cannot find any more Christians to kill, then the Antichrist will have his short reign. In less than 3 ½ years I will then bring My own plagues and chastisement on the evil people as they will all be cast into hell. Those faithful at My refuges, will be brought into My Era of Peace and be rewarded for being true to Me.”;
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Exclusive: Secret underground base beneath Denver International Airport now revealed by whistle-blower

June 30, 2014

For the first time, a whistle-blower from within the DIA complex confirms the existence of a massive deep underground military facility located beneath the airport

By Shepard Ambellas

DENVER (INTELLIHUB) — The Denver International Airport (DIA) is nestled on a vast 53 square mile complex and is owned and operated by the City of Denver. In fact, it’s the largest airport in the United States, in terms of land mass garnered, and the second largest airport in the world to Saudi Arabia’s King Fahd International Airport as I pointed out in my appearance on the Travel Channel series America Declassified.

The airport serves over 50 million passengers a year and is now incorporating a massive new project called “Airport City” an aerotropolis which has been presented publicly by the Mayor of Denver, Michael Hancock, who respectively declined an interview with Intellihub News. However, interestingly, the new aerotropolis will incorporate an expansive business district with new lodging as well as an agricultural and technical district within the confines of the airport property to attract more revenue to Denver’s growing economy. In fact, between the planed aerotropolis and Colorado’s booming marijuana industry, DIA just might be the next biggest thing since sliced bread.

The concept is innovative, a first for an airport in America, and is likely to become the envy of other airports around the world. In fact, according to Airport City Denver’s official website:

In 2010, DIA and the City and County of Denver took a major step in DIA’s evolution to fulfill its gateway role by inviting firms from around the world to submit proposals to assist DIA in planning, assessing and creating an Airport City at DIA as the core of and competitive accelerator for the emerging Denver aerotropolis. Later that year, DIA selected MXD Development Strategists (MXD) and its collaborative team including Design Workshop, CH2M Hill, Dr. John Kasarda, Integrity Parking, Transcore and Ambient Energy to prepare the Denver International Airport City Development Strategy.
    However, local residents and others have been questioning the new construction in and around the airport property as several red flags have been raised. In fact, since the first construction phases of the airport started in the early 1990’s, there have been several indicators that something else may be taking place on or under the grounds of the 53 square mile complex.
    The Facility

Some speculate that a deep underground military facility, part of the Continuity of Government (COG) program exists on the site. A massive underground city to be used by our government in the event that Washington or our central governments command hub is compromised. According to some investigative reports, including one headed up by the former Governor of Minnesota, Jesse Ventura, the underground city that lies beneath the airport quite possibly connects to other deep underground military installations throughout the country.

Now, a source of mine within the airport confirmed for the first time astonishing information regarding the underground facility, providing details unknown to airport staff and the general public until now.

The following are details regarding a deep underground military installation located on the grounds of the DIA as provided by my source:

• Level 1 of the airport is inset into the ground to protect from vibrations coming from underneath. The base board characteristics lead on to this technical design. The employees have been told the reason for this is to protect from vibrations from the public train that leads back and forth to all concourses, A, B, and C.
    • The airport’s gate and door numbers correspond to emergency action and response plans that indicate specific details to people “in the know”.

• The design of the airport is built to throw people off as levels are labeled differently on each in some cases and grading changes make it difficult to pinpoint your actual elevation. This was a security feature added by the designers.

• Due to lawsuits (or potential staged events) in the “United Airlines, Inc.” section of one of the basement levels at DIA, an infectious bio-hazard or fungal outbreak has instigated quarantined off areas of the underground, as they are now inaccessible to the airport staff and personnel. The quarantined section of the underground was confirmed by the source to be located in Concourse B’s East side lower levels.

• The landfill located off of Tower Rd. two miles west of the Jeppesen Terminal was added onto in the early 2000’s despite the airports appeal to the District Court against the landfill in 2002, claiming it was a FAA safety hazard. The landfill has a functioning element to it but is “mocked-up” to look like a landfill hidden in plain sight.

• There is a militarized intermediary entrance located in the “United Airlines” section of the underground. The actual door number was reveled by my source with great hesitation. The actual door code is “BE64B” unknown until now to the general public.

• A swift door will also allow access to the intermediary entrance of the facility if you have the proper “speed-pass” clearance on a Department of Defense (DOD) level. This door was also a secret to the general public until now. The actual door number is “T-47 M” located on the level 4 exterior. Update: Airport Staff, “I just went in to T47-M… nothing goes down, no steps, no elevator”.

• The dirt in parts of the train tunnels looks unnatural, and “if anyone steps on it they know”, said my source.

• Gates can “lock-down” certain sections of the airport in the event of an emergency.

• A nearly 3 mile long tunnel heads out from the intermediary entrance “BE64B“, to a full-blown Department of Defense (DOD) sanctioned militarized entrance nestled in a set of 5 buildings 120′ beneath the surface located Northeast of the Jeppesen Terminal.

• All VIP activity typically originates under the Northwest section of “Concourse C”

The information provided by the whistleblower does indeed beg the following question. Does the DOD have any ties to areas of the airport owned and (or) operated by domestics airline carriers?
    Department of Defense Ties To Domestic Airline Carriers

New information uncovered by Intellihub News investigators concludes that, yes indeed the DOD has ties to a commercial airline carrier that operates out of the Denver International Airport.

Documents requested by a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request by the Investigative Report Workshop in 2004 reveal that, “United Airlines, Inc” is involved in a DOD “Air Transportation Program” likely connected to COG. This contract would allow United Airlines to fly VIP’s, sitting Senators, Congressmen, and top elected officials including Head’s of State to-and-fro the main COG hub located on DIA grounds.

According to the Investigative Report Workshop, “The Department of Defense audits commercial air carriers it contracts with to fly DOD employees. The Workshop and PBS FRONTLINE sent a FOIA request to learn about United Airline’s maintenance procedures. Last year, we had sent the same request for another company and the audits proved to be very informative. This time, however, we received about 94 mostly blank pages.”
    The Dirt Came From Somewhere

According to my source from inside, a massive pile of dirt was added to an existing landfill in the area despite the FAA’s request that it was dangerous to travelers and could pose a radar issue causing a potential disaster. This addition to that landfill was pressed hard and was supposed to take place over a 40-60 year period, but instead took place over the course of about 4 years. The pile of dirt, which is masked as a landfill in-plain-sight, now exceeds 300′ in altitude.

An excerpt from the FAA appeal reads, “In the Hazard Determination and Affirmation, the FAA found that the Tower Road landfill at its proposed height “would be in the radar line of sight and vehicles [i.e., dump trucks and graders] operating at the landfill may cause radar reflection and consequently create false targets.” JA 7.

The Determination and Affirmation themselves provide no evidentiary basis for the “false target” finding. Indeed, we can find at most only two pages in a 462-page record to support it. The FAA’s aeronautical study reports that Airways Facility radar technicians have “identified the potential for false targets. At the current elevation of 5,423′ AMSL [above mean sea level], the landfill is below the radar line-of-sight. At the new height of 5,542′ AMSL, the large dump trucks, graders, and other heavy equipment create the potential for reflecting the radar and causing false targets…. The impact in this circumstance would be an erroneous position indication for the aircraft.”

Conclusion

The Denver Airport (Location) is part of a Continuity of Government Program and does indeed house an underground facility.
    https://www.intellihub.com/exclusive...histle-blower/

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/t...otal-collapse/

Why IS the US military moving back into 'Stargate' base deep under the Rocky Mountains a decade after it was abandoned?

• Cheyenne Mountain Complex being refurbished by Pengaton
    • High tech communications being installed that are impervious to electromagnetic pulses
    • The bunker is build under 2,000 feet of the Rocky Mountains and is able to withstand a hit by a 30 megaton nuclear blast
    • Decommissioned 10-years ago because 'the Russians were no longer a threat'

By James Nye For Daily Mail Online and Afp and Associated Press
    Published: 16:55 EDT, 8 April 2015 | Updated: 17:40 EDT, 9 April 2015

The Cheyenne Mountain Complex is one of the icons of the Cold War - a self-contained and sufficient town buried under the Rockies meant to be impervious to a Soviet nuclear barrage.

It was home to the North American Aerospace Command (NORAD), scanning the skies for Russian missiles and the military command and control center of the United States in the event of World War Three.

The high tech base entered popular culture with appearances in the 1983 Cold War thriller War Games and 1994's Stargate - which imagined the complex as a clandestine home for intergalactic travel.
    Scroll down for video
    +6

Secret: The Cheyenne Mountain Complex in Colorado was built for NORAD to direct the American response to a nuclear war with the USSR during the Cold War

+6

Protection: There are 15 three story building inside the military complex and each is buffered by a 25-ton blast door

+6

Small town: The Cheyenne Mountain Complex is home to more than 1,000 personnel and is able to operate as an underground town for months with fresh water and food

It shut down nearly ten years ago as the threat from Russia seemed to subside, but this week the Pentagon announced that Cheyenne Mountain will once again be home to the most advanced tracking and communications equipment in the United States military.

The shift to the Cheyenne Mountain base in Colorado is designed to safeguard the command's sensitive sensors and servers from a potential electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack, military officers said.

The Pentagon last week announced a $700 million contract with Raytheon Corporation to oversee the work for North American Aerospace Command (NORAD) and US Northern Command.

Admiral William Gortney, head of NORAD and Northern Command, said that 'because of the very nature of the way that Cheyenne Mountain's built, it's EMP-hardened.'

+6

Power: At its height Cheyenne was home to NORAD who watched 7,000 aircraft per day as part of their surveillance operations

+6

Headquarters: The US and Canadian military jointly operated NORAD from within Cheyenne and soldiers from north of the border made up 15 percent of the personnel at the base

+6

Around-the-clock crews monitor U.S. skies from the command center of the Northern Command located deep within Cheyenne Mountain at the foot of the Rocky Mountains near Colorado Springs, Colorado in 2002

'And so, there's a lot of movement to put capability into Cheyenne Mountain and to be able to communicate in there,' Gortney told reporters.
    'My primary concern was... are we going to have the space inside the mountain for everybody who wants to move in there, and I'm not at liberty to discuss who's moving in there,' he said.

The Cheyenne mountain bunker is a half-acre cavern carved into a mountain in the 1960s that was designed to withstand a Soviet nuclear attack. From inside the massive complex, airmen were poised to send warnings that could trigger the launch of nuclear missiles.

But in 2006, officials decided to move the headquarters of NORAD and US Northern Command from Cheyenne to Petersen Air Force base in Colorado Springs. The Cheyenne bunker was designated as an alternative command center if needed.

COLD WAR RELIC? CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN COMPLEX CLOSED IN 2006

Almost 10 years ago, the military closed the secretive defense complex carved into Cheyenne Mountain that for decades monitored American skies for threats.

The North American Aerospace Defense Command operations center was moved to nearby Peterson Air Force Base, which is home to the U.S. Northern Command created after the Sept. 11 attacks.

Cheyenne Mountain Complex is 2,000 feet below the granite rocks and made up of 15 three-story buildings protected from nuclear blasts and seismic movement by a system of 1,000 giant springs.

The entire complex is designed to withstand a direct hit by a 30 megaton nuclear explosion and has 25-ton blast doors surrounding the complex.
    NORAD, a joint U.S. and Canadian command, was set up in the 1960s to monitor the skies for threats like missiles, aircraft and space objects.
    In 2006, Adm. Tim Keating, who commanded both NORAD and the U.S. Northern Command, said the government's best intelligence 'led them to believe a missile attack from China or Russia was very unlikely.'

Cold War heroes: The Cheyenne mountain bunker is a half-acre cavern carved into a mountain in the 1960s that was designed to withstand a Soviet nuclear attack

That, along with the emergence of varied terrorist threats such as suicide bombers, 'was why we recommended that we don't need to maintain Cheyenne Mountain in a 24/7 status. We can put it on `warm standby,' said Keating.

About 1,100 people work in the mountain, long a symbol of the Cold War. Buildings inside it are mounted on springs to absorb the shock from a nuclear blast, while the entrance is guarded by a vault-like door several feet thick.

The complex includes banks of batteries and its own water supply. Excavation on the site began in 1961.
    Canadian crews stationed at Cheyenne Mountain will also made the move to Peterson, Keating said.

Hollywood: Sci-fi movie Stargate (1994) was set inside the Cheyenne Mountain Complex while 1983's War Games also imagine a nuclear standoff operated from inside the nuclear bunker

That move was touted a more efficient use of resources but had followed hundreds of millions of dollars worth of modernization work at Cheyenne carried out after the attacks of September 11, 2001.

Now the Pentagon is looking at shifting communications gear to the Cheyenne bunker, officials said.
    'A lot of the back office communications is being moved there,' said one defense official.

Officials said the military's dependence on computer networks and digital communications makes it much more vulnerable to an electromagnetic pulse, which can occur naturally or result from a high-altitude nuclear explosion.

Under the 10-year contract, Raytheon is supposed to deliver 'sustainment' services to help the military perform 'accurate, timely and unambiguous warning and attack assessment of air, missile and space threats' at the Cheyenne and Petersen bases.

Raytheon's contract also involves unspecified work at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California and Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...abandoned.html

Mysterious sound bothering residents near Luther

Feb 9, 2022
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."