Thread: Libertarian is not a dirty word!

Default Libertarian is not a dirty word!

False equivalencies are wonderful things aren't they? Like equating libertarians to anarchists, and you know you do it! We aren't anarchists, most of us recognize the need for small, local, limited government and a federal government that stays within their enumerated powers. Why is this such a bad thing? Is the idea of personal responsibility and accountability for actions such a scary thing? It is...freedom is difficult and it comes with a high cost. But the benefits well outweigh the price...why don't we try it for a time?

Runtime a bit over 12 minutes

'She had not a thought in her head that was not a slogan, and there was no imbecility, absolutely none, that she was not capable of swallowing if the Party handed it out to her.'

My Podcast! I do this with my daughter, just light-hearted, sometimes vulgar comedy we do if folks need that sort of thing in their lives right now. No doom and gloom! http://www.ThePodocasts.com

Neither should "anarchist" be.
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner