Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Arson; The ongoing Antifa attacks on the citizens of America thread

Default Now the looting starts

Looters descend as fires empty Beavercreek homes

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

ATSOS

There have been fires started locally, black clad teens, and green lasers used at midnight, all in my Red, low crime, AG based county
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...-eludes-to-war

DOD ADMITS DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS ARE IN USE, ELUDES TO WAR

Mac Slavo
    September 17th, 2020
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

D.E.W.

I have been intent on driving my ATV with the aid of my PVS-14 NOD, I have done so and had a bit of adventure!
    From the moment I turned on the PVS-14 I saw a very bright light near the creek about a kilometer to my south, this was soon accompanied by an extremely strong spot light. I turned off my NOD and there was complete darkness, turned the NOD back on and brilliant lights. I mounted my ATV and drove slowly south until I realized that if the spot light was pointed towards me it could fry my NOD and my eyes! I returned to my house and could still see the lights which had moved a bit west. I put in a call to the Sheriff and then watched as the spot light lit-up a hill side five kilometers distant with an intense focused beam. It then occurred to me then that I was seeing a powerful infra-red laser! At this point I am wondering if such a beam could ignite extremely dry vegetation!

Oregon sheriff deputies make 21 arrests in wildfire evacuation zones
    Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office said charges included trespassing, burglary and theft among other crimes
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-sh...-zones-arrests

I wonder if they would use DEM’s for crowd control as well.
    The Great Reset
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

The Fourth Industrial Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjY...g#action=share

The more people I meet...The better I like my dog.