Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arson; The ongoing Antifa attacks on the citizens of America thread

Default Arson; The ongoing Antifa attacks on the citizens of America thread

I was monitoring the Clackamas, OR PD last night; this is the town near Portland where the fire fighters were ordered to evacuate to designated safe spaces due to fires that were magically appearing behind them.
    The police were extremely busy all night patrolling for armed Antifa arsonists who were being pursued by Neighborhood Watch groups. At least one Antifa group was in a white PU truck cruising through suburban neighborhoods. One person was observed pouring gasoline on the ground in a vacant lot. There was a report of an exchange of gunfire between two groups last night.
    Two vehicles with Texas license plates were reported to be on I-205, the freeway that bisects Clackamas, the passengers were throwing Molotov cocktails from the vehicles onto the road side.

My good friend was with his daughter who lives alone in nearby Lake Oswego on the west side of the Clackamas River. The daughter has a friend who lives in Clackamas on the east side of said river and after seeing a suspicious person near her home called the police, they discovered a cache of Molotov cocktails hidden near her driveway. Many PPL have died in these Oregon fires and over 40,000 PPL have had to evacuate to public shelters and are now relocating to my area fleeing the smoke. The air quality in low lying areas is a severe health hazard and will likely not improve until October.
    These attacks mirror the battle plan that appeared in a Commie manifesto written in 1928 and described here in a film from 1969:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwwNH_r2muw
    Last edited by Lenno; 09-11-2020 at 11:05 AM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Wildfires Were No Accident, Antifa Leftists Are Starting Fires to BURN THE COUNTRY DOWN

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Man seen starting fires at Oregon state park, fire chief says

https://news3lv.com/news/nation-world/man-seen-starting-fires-at-oregon-state-park-local-fire-chief-says

I mentioned a fire near Blanchard Idaho earlier in the week.
    There was a fire (smoke) on the Idaho Washington border south of Spokane.
    There is also currently a fire on the south end of Lake Pend Oreille. Pronounced pon-der-ray.
    We went to Farragut State park to see the situation from across the bay.
    The fire started a few hours after the Blanchard fire down near the lake and the fire worked its way up the mountain and over.
    It is unknown how that fire started.
    The mountain side is too steep for a road near the lake.
    Logging roads and trails are over and south of what one can see as the top.
    I have been up there to pick huckle berries which to me look like a dry land blue berry.
    We watched a Chinook with bucket maybe 500 gallons dump water on the lower end of the fire near the lake for about 30 minutes.
    We saw another helicopter briefly at the top and it did not come to the lake for water.
    We heard planes before we went to Farragut and later learned that there was a small fire (about 5 acres) about 5 miles north of Athol west of Granite.
    From about mid June to mid September this area receives little to no rain.
    We had not had fires this close since we moved here in '98.
    I am more concerned than usual this year and expect more arson managed by the people that are above governments.
    The fight between right and left, Republican and Democrat is for show and to keep the peasants fighting among themselves.

antifa claims responsibility for forest fires
    https://www.captainsjournal.com/2020...rning-america/