Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump 'wanted Julian Assange executed' but now hopes to 'keep him quiet in jail'

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    Third party vote helps the Democrats so anyone on here would be a fool to vote for anyone other than Trump whether you like him or not.

Nope, sorry that is incorrect. That is making the assumption that the resulting vote would go to DJT. If the other vote was going Democrat not only is it wrong but foolish. You vote for whom will best represent YOU. So if that is third party then that's where the vote goes regardless of who YOU believe someone should vote for. Either the candidate is worth voting FOR or he/she is not. You cannot make a turd into a chocolate cake no matter how hard you wish it was otherwise. Party affiliation is why this country is in the shape it is in. R/D same coin head or tails. Decades of proof is a really hard pill to swallow, but there are millions in this country that will continue to vote one or the other expecting a different result. Ummm..... I know I had a definition for that around here somewhere.... Oh yeah, here it is: INSANITY!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmouse View Post
    Nope, sorry that is incorrect. That is making the assumption that the resulting vote would go to DJT. If the other vote was going Democrat not only is it wrong but foolish. You vote for whom will best represent YOU. So if that is third party then that's where the vote goes regardless of who YOU believe someone should vote for. Either the candidate is worth voting FOR or he/she is not. You cannot make a turd into a chocolate cake no matter how hard you wish it was otherwise. Party affiliation is why this country is in the shape it is in. R/D same coin head or tails. Decades of proof is a really hard pill to swallow, but there are millions in this country that will continue to vote one or the other expecting a different result. Ummm..... I know I had a definition for that around here somewhere.... Oh yeah, here it is: INSANITY!

Any other time I would agree with you but its obvious where the Democrats will take this country and Trump is the only option to stop that.

someone move this thread to the alley
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Any other time I would agree with you but its obvious where the Democrats will take this country and Trump is the only option to stop that.
    Let's save ourselves some time eh ... vote Biden!

O.W.

Third party vote helps the Democrats so anyone on here would be a fool to vote for anyone other than Trump whether you like him or not.
    We do not agree on much. But this one is true and I agree with you 110%. This comes yup every election and it is still true wether some want to agree with it or not. LOL

I can think of two instances that a third party vote helped the republicans.
    Don't remember all the details.

Votes for the Green Party hurt Hillary in 2016.
    When Ralph Nader ran for President in the 60s (I think) it took enough dem voters away to elect the pub at the time.

In post #9 I didn't say anything about voting third party or imply it.
    Only that Libertarian/Constitutionalist doesn't fit Trump
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    I can think of two instances that a third party vote helped the republicans.
    Don't remember all the details.

Votes for the Green Party hurt Hillary in 2016.
    When Ralph Nader ran for President in the 60s (I think) it took enough dem voters away to elect the pub at the time.

In post #9 I didn't say anything about voting third party or imply it.
    Only that Libertarian/Constitutionalist doesn't fit Trump
    Well The Green Party Did NOT make the WI. ballot, and neither did Kanye West as he was Blocked From Wisconsin Ballot for Missing Deadline by 14 Seconds.~!!! LOL

https://www.weau.com/2020/09/14/wisc...nting-ballots/

MADISON, Wis. (WMTV) - The Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled against Green Party presidential nominee Howie Hawkins' attempt to get his name onto the state ballot.
    Howie Hawkins and his running mate Angela Walker had sued asking the Justices to order clerks across Wisconsin, some of whom had already started printing their ballots, to go back and add their names. The Wisconsin Elections Commission deadlocked twice on whether they should be placed on the ballot.
    In their decision, the majority explained their decision did not rely on the merits of the case. Instead, they explained that the Hawkins and Walker’s suit came so late that there was not enough to time to consider the case and make sure ballots would be sent on time.
    The time crunch was exacerbated, they explained, by the increased number of absentee ballots being requested because of the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.weau.com/2020/08/21/kanye-west-wont-be-on-presidential-ballot-in-wisconsin/

MADISON, Wis. (WEAU) - Late Thursday, the Wisconsin Elections Commission ruled five to one to reject Kanye West’s petition application to be on the ballot for president.
    According to the commission, West's petition signatures were delivered shortly after the 5 p.m. deadline.
    West is running as an independent candidate for the presidency. He faces an uphill challenge as he tries to get on state ballots this close to the election.

I guess my question is why we keep voting for any person running in either the republican or democratic parties. What would happen if everyone voted for just 3rd party.

otherwise it’s like choosing either the right hand or left to slap you.
    The Great Reset
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

The Fourth Industrial Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjY...g#action=share

The more people I meet...The better I like my dog.

I can see how the entire concept of free will would disturb you and your fantasy of control over others but really, the best response I have is to mute you. Byeeee!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Truthfully Trump is a third party candidate with an R in front of his name.