Thread: Milwaukie Police arrest man for defending his family from BLM mob

Default Milwaukie Police arrest man for defending his family from BLM mob

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Police arrested a man for supposedly 'brandishing a weapon' from inside his home while a violent BLM mob chanted for his death in his yard.
    Word is the mob ransacked and burned the house after the good officers took him away.

Maybe the guy will take down his TBL flag now.

Like somebody once said," when I was young I watched ADAM-12,,later I read 'Serpico'.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

It is truly amazing to me that there are a significant number of people who have not, cannot or will not recognize what is taking place. Am I the only one who does not see each of these types of stories (BLM, riots, police ambush, COVID, tech censorship, etc.) as part of a larger effort?

This is not an isolated instance but rather a tactic as part of a larger plan. It is not limited to election year antics. Who or What, I am not certain - a coup, an insurrection, a communist transformation. I happen to lean towards an effort to transform the U.S.A. as part of a global economic reset. The petro dollar has had its run – RIP. The desired result is global serfdom. What is clear is that a coordinated effort to overthrow the fabric and fundamental basis of our nation is underway. At least that is how I see it.

If you believe that on election night that Trump will be announced the winner and that life will return to normal – you are wrong.

I encourage you to prepare for a long winter. Prepare spiritually. Food – Shelter – Community – Protection. Have a plan b, c and d.

Speaking of preparations, the first most important prep is getting out of dem controlled places. All other preps are secondary.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    Police arrested a man for supposedly 'brandishing a weapon' from inside his home while a violent BLM mob chanted for his death in his yard.
    Word is the mob ransacked and burned the house after the good officers took him away.
    The 2A ... it ain't just for malicious, riotous, malcontents. It's for self defense from assailants in all quadrants.

The yellow stripers protect 'n serve their burearatic masters, NOT wee peepses ....

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by awitness View Post
    It is truly amazing to me that there are a significant number of people who have not, cannot or will not recognize what is taking place. Am I the only one who does not see each of these types of stories (BLM, riots, police ambush, COVID, tech censorship, etc.) as part of a larger effort?

This is not an isolated instance but rather a tactic as part of a larger plan. It is not limited to election year antics. Who or What, I am not certain - a coup, an insurrection, a communist transformation. I happen to lean towards an effort to transform the U.S.A. as part of a global economic reset. The petro dollar has had its run – RIP. The desired result is global serfdom. What is clear is that a coordinated effort to overthrow the fabric and fundamental basis of our nation is underway. At least that is how I see it.

If you believe that on election night that Trump will be announced the winner and that life will return to normal – you are wrong.

I encourage you to prepare for a long winter. Prepare spiritually. Food – Shelter – Community – Protection. Have a plan b, c and d.
    Completely agree with this.

the police may need people such as him on their side in the near future
    but
    this a IMO a prime example of why there has been so little opposition to the protesters -----the cops that are vilified are failing to protect the lawful citizens but seem to be serving the protesters
    I foresee changes in the future
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainbear View Post
    Completely agree with this.
    I believe awitnwess has their finger on the pulse of what’s going on. The only thing I would add is the the coming economic collapse
    The Great Reset
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

The Fourth Industrial Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjY...g#action=share

The more people I meet...The better I like my dog.

Quote Originally Posted by awitness View Post

This!

Imagine this on an industrial scale, it's the SA and the Gestapo carrying out the final solution using BLM as their expendable terror squads. Get out of the cities and Bluish counties
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."