Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 'wanted Julian Assange executed' but now hopes to 'keep him quiet in jail'

Default Trump 'wanted Julian Assange executed' but now hopes to 'keep him quiet in jail'

Trump 'wanted Julian Assange executed' but now hopes to 'keep him quiet in jail'

The Old Bailey heard President Donald Trump wanted Wikileaks founder Julian Assange executed but is now reportedly happy for him to stay in jail "to keep him quiet"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...cuted-22686534
    Last edited by DontTreadonMe7; 09-15-2020 at 10:39 AM.

If true, that's too bad.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

But Trump loved Wikileaks.

More of your typical BS, Assange is not an American was never under the control of the US. Why would Trump, a Libertarian/Constitutionalist/Christian, want to murder a man whose only offense is against Globalists?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Just hard to believe. Assange's Wikileaks releases helped Trump and Trump usually seems to remember his friends (and his enemies)

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

So bottom line, It seems highly unlikely that Trump is not gonna do anything against you know who? I find it it incredible since they tried to destroy Trump since he got elected... Incredible, David Seaman is right.,, there are no words. I wonder if Americans even known or Are of capable discerning what is going on. Seaman is right about that QAnon just put Americans into a stupor...

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    So bottom line, It seems highly unlikely that Trump is not gonna do anything against you know who? I find it it incredible since they tried to destroy Trump since he got elected... Incredible, David Seaman is right.,, there are no words. I wonder if Americans even know or cable discerning what is going on.

Hey Don't Tread - who are you going to vote for?

Internet "prophets" are murmuring that Rosh Hashanah this weekend will see a turn of events. The hunted will become the hunted. Do I believe them? Not until I see it

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

I’m definitely voting for Trump...I wish he did more. But it seems unlikely...

a Libertarian/Constitutionalist/Christian
    Not exactly the words I would use for Trump.
    He is neither Libertarian or Constitutionalist.

It's between him and God on his Christianity
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    Not exactly the words I would use for Trump.
    He is neither Libertarian or Constitutionalist.

It's between him and God on his Christianity
    Third party vote helps the Democrats so anyone on here would be a fool to vote for anyone other than Trump whether you like him or not.