Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faux News Panel Melts Down After Gingrich Exposes George Soros As Financier Of BLM

Default Faux News Panel Melts Down After Gingrich Exposes George Soros As Financier Of BLM

Fox News Panel Melts Down After Gingrich Exposes George Soros As Financier Of BLM/Antifa Riots

So-called conservative channel not interested in discussing who is funding the violence across America

Jamie White | Infowars.com - September 17, 2020

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.67)][/COLOR]
    Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich was silenced during an interview on Fox News Wednesday, where he called out billionaire George Soros’ deep involvement with the Black Lives Matter/Antifa riots engulfing the nation.
    In the awkward interview, Gingrich was explaining how Soros-backed officials were facilitating the far-left riots inflicted upon America’s businesses and communities.
    “The number one problem in almost all these cities is George Soros-elected left-wing anti-police pro-criminal district attorneys who refuse to keep people locked up,” Gingrich said.
    “Progressive district attorneys are anti-police, pro-criminal and overwhelmingly elected with George Soros’ money and they’re a major cause of the violence we’re seeing because they keep putting the violent criminals back on the streets.”

https://www.infowars.com/fox-news-pa...-antifa-riots/

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Thanks for posting. I've never been a fan of Harris. She was obviously getting instructions in her ear. Boy is this awkward

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Marie Harf acting like she’s running the show...Very creepy. Faux News at its scariest.just one of many slipups from the controlled opposition network...

George Soros cannot be discussed... and Marie Harf says don’t discuss this like she’s some high commander...

really creepy. People on Faux News. They’ll turn on dime if they’re commanded to do so...

Upon listening again, I guess it wasn't Harris who said something, but Melissa (in yellow dress). I always liked her. She apparently obeyed what they were telling her in her ear and that is most unfortunate. The democrat said, "I agree with Melissa". I thought Harris had said it. Boy, this sure was awkward

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Upon listening again, I guess it wasn't Harris who said something, but Melissa (in yellow dress). I always liked her. She apparently obeyed what they were telling her in her ear and that is most unfortunate. The democrat said, "I agree with Melissa". I thought Harris had said it. Boy, this sure was awkward
    Laura19, I’m depressed. I kinda think Tucker Carlson could very well be the last truth teller on that cable network.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    Laura19, I’m depressed. I kinda think Tucker Carlson could very well be the last truth teller on that cable network.
    Soon we will all know. We are still in the exposing stage of the Lord

George Soros has heavy handed FAUX News now too looks like. They would be easy to control if you think about it unless everyone on that panel could afford their own private security detail. The silencer was that other blond woman who is often used for an opposition viewpoint on FAUX Panel style shows.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

When Obama minion Marie Harf said “George Soros doesn't need to be a part of this conversation” and Melissa Francis concurred, I was flabbergasted. Harris Faulkner’s apology is not not enough... Marie Harf and Melissa Francis lost my trust. Harf gives me the creeps BIG TIME.

Melissa said it first, then Marie Harf agreed

But I don't know what kind of apology this is from Harris Faulkner??

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-ne...rge-soros-rant

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Melissa said it first, then Marie Harf agreed

But I don't know what kind of apology this is from Harris Faulkner??

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-ne...rge-soros-rant
    i thought Marie Harf said it. I like Francis.

Harf is the blonde one with glasses who used to work for the Obama State Dept.

On today’s Outnumbered, Francis was on but Harf was missing today which was no surprise imho.