Sunday, September 20, 2020

A Vile Society Not Worth Saving

Afternoon Me Droogs n DroogettesI, for one, am hanging up my 'patriot hat'.
The contempt for which I hold my ex-Americans, specifically the genus coined by Mencken, "Boobus Americanus" is as limitless as the darkening sky above.
I'm -not- going to go out of my way to try and stop anyone, nor anything.
"We the People" as a group are done.
It's fractured.
I'll defend myself and mine. That's it.
Oh yeah, the fight'll go on, but the realization that the best way to fight is to let them tear themselves apart and burn it all down. And I'll be here writing, documenting it, hopefully providing a thorn in the ass of the bad guys.

I mean really...
The Bill of Rights?
The Constitution?
I mean why the hell should I fight for a set of ideals that's deader'n Kelsey's Nuts?
The concept of a great load of patriots rising up, en-mass to stop the ****ing Democratic Despots that're sure as **** going to try and take over and destroy everything? I just don't see it happening.

We, individually, are atomized and disconnected to the point where we can't even effect real change. I mean sure, 'our' folks got together, had a big ole bunch of rallies... The Pro-Gun one in Virginia that Aesop said was going to be a false-flag bloodbath? Yeah.. went off without a hitch.

But that Scum**** Babykilling AntiChristian Governor still signed the law into effect.

Nothing. Changed.

Sure... made great soundbite, what little there were... but in reality, we accomplished -nothing-
T.I.N.V.O.W.O.O.T.
And currently? Methinks that the nail that's sticking up highest is gonna get hit firstest and hardest.
I mean without any -real- organization... with no direction... where and what exactly are you going to do?
Been bothering me quite a spell now... couple o'nights without sleep because of it.
By no means am I wallowing in despair or any shmaltzy bullshit like that. It's just that yeah, I can act locally. I can act (with the Sapper) in a -wickedly small- fashion. But affecting for the greater good? It don't look good for the home team.

In fact the way I sees it playing out is that Trump is going to be elected until the Bullshit votes start getting accumulated. I mean Team ****tard has already told us that's their plan. They've told us. Point blank.
Period.
Dot.
And why haven't those of thems in the states like Michigan and Pennsylvania -not- shot the ****ers who've said "the shennaigans will continue til Biden is president" yet? Simple. We have day jobs. Families. No one wants to take the first step.

Florida, thank GOD is different. We're being spared. For Now.
How long -that- lasts is unknown. DeSantis ain't known for his ****ing around. Thank GOD we didn't get Buttblaster Gillium in there... THAT would've ****ed us raw and propper.
Gotta cook Lunch I Remain The Intrepid Reporter
Big Country

https://bigcountryexpatoriginal.blog...aving.html?m=1