Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Louisville Riot Thread

Default The Louisville Riot Thread

BLM were ready for this result, but like with our election, the Commie party is on regardless of circumstances or outcome. This is the start of a party nationwide that may last through the election
    Louisville: Protests Break Out, Gear Unloaded from U-Haul After No Murder Charges in Breonna Taylor Case

…Protester Threatens Police: ‘Get Ready to F**king Die!’…

Joshua Caplan

Man in Louisville Pulls a Gun as Charges Against Officer Who Shot Breonna Taylor Announced (VIDEO)

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

BREAKING: ‘At Least 10 Shots’ Reportedly Fired at Police By Louisville Black Lives Matter Rioters — At Least One Officer Shot (VIDEOS)

EXCLUSIVE: Democrat and Anti-Semite Linda Sarsour is Leading Rioters in Louisville Tonight Along with Members of Portland’s ‘Three Arrows’ Antifa

Battalion

Yesterday we identified Robin Ash Crandal was the young communist who pointed a gun at highway goers last Friday in Louisville, KY.

Earlier today we reported that infamous Democrat anti-Semite Linda Sarsour was behind the scenes on Friday leading the rioters who were pointing guns at innocent drivers and damaging their vehicles.

I stayed at the Hyatt about 1 block from the square that the majority of this riot is going on ...the place was boarded up, as was the local strip of restaurants and bars...groids where everywhere...that was 3 weeks ago...I asked people in the hotel " Doesn't anybody carry a gun here ?" the answer was " well they need to be heard" ...That was all I needed to hear...they deserve everything they get
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

The HERO Known as 4chan does it again. Holly Zoller, pubic figure and Antifa activist who works for 'The Bail Project' is caught in a phone call admitting to supplying rioters with riot gear.