Page 104 of 114 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1133

Thread: The election fraud 2020 thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Dems Stripped Out NASA Bill, Hid “Voting Rights” Measures in It Instead
    “They did so because H.R. 5746 had already passed the House and Senate,” the report added, “so the amended version could go directly to the Senate floor without the threat of a filibuster from Senate Republicans, who oppose the voting rights legislation.”
    https://www.space.com/nasa-leasing-bill-voting-rights-leg

Video Shows Pennsylvania Official Admitting Election Laws Were Broken In 2020

https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/17/video-shows-penn