Page 1 of 140 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The election fraud 2020 thread

Default The election fraud 2020 thread

MORE ELECTION FRAUD: Democrat Officials In Massachusetts DESTROY Over 1 Million Ballots from Senate Primary

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/election-fraud-democrat-officials-massachusetts-destroy-1-million-ballots-senate-primary/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

It’s Now Clear: Trump Will Win the Election — Democrats Will Steal – ‘True the Vote’ Offers ESSENTIAL TIPS on what YOU CAN DO TO STOP THE STEAL

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/now-clear-trump-will-win-election-democrats-will-steal-true-vote-offers-essential-tips-can-stop-steal/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

CONFIRMED: Democrats and Leftie Attorney Marc Elias Just Stole the Election in North Carolina — And the GOP Did Not Put Up a Fight …UPDATE: Trump Campaign Is Challenging in Court

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/confirmed-democrats-leftie-attorney-marc-elias-just-stole-election-north-carolina-gop-not-put-fight/

CONFIRMED: Democrats and Leftie Attorney Marc Elias Just Stole the Election in North Carolina — And the GOP Did Not Put Up a Fight …UPDATE: Trump Campaign Is Challenging in Court
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...not-put-fight/

FBI finds mail-in ballots discarded in Pennsylvania. All of them were cast for President Trump. - Breaking911

Thursday, September 24th 2020, 6:10:49 pm
    views: 1k
    article

HARRISBURG – On Monday, September 21, 2020, at the request of Luzerne County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis, the Office of the United States Attorney along with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Scranton Resident Office, began an inquiry into reports of potential issues with a small number of mail-in ballots at the Luzerne County Board of […]

See more at breaking911.com

illegally
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    The last time anybody got caught harvesting ballots was in the 2018 election in the 9th congressional district. The R candidate withdrew and they ran the election over again.

https://www.rollcall.com/2019/02/27/...sting-scandal/
    Last edited by Green Man; 09-25-2020 at 03:00 PM.

Here's one you're sure to like:

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive