Page 41 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: The election fraud 2020 thread

Military.com https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ence-unit.hmtl
    Army Hits Back Against False Claim that Soldiers Died in CIA Op to Nab Election Servers

No cover up here,right ?

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

https://time.com/5912214/u-s-army-id...icopter-crash/
    These are the Soldiers that died in the raid
    U.S. Army Identifies 5 American Soldiers Killed in Egypt Helicopter Crash

Quote Originally Posted by jododger View Post
    https://time.com/5912214/u-s-army-id...icopter-crash/
    These are the Soldiers that died in the raid
    U.S. Army Identifies 5 American Soldiers Killed in Egypt Helicopter Crash

good catch, I notice there were no females or older male fatalities, just men of fighting age

election fraud map

MI Poll Challenger’s Response To Unhinged MI Dem Rep Who Called Her A Liar, Is Mic Drop Moment [VIDEO]