Page 3 of 140 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The election fraud 2020 thread

Signature mis-match is how how a lot of mail-in ballots are thrown out. Signtures change over time. I've compared mine from when I was married in 1979 and it's noticeably different from mine today.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

New Jersey Mail Carrier Arrested and Charged For Dumping Mail, Including 99 Election Ballots

Thousands Of Shredded Pennsylvania Mail-In Ballot Applications For Trump Discovered In Trailer

Video evidence out of Pennsylvania shows an empty trailer littered with shredded mail-in ballot applications for President Trump.
    The footage, recently submitted by a fan of Barstool Sports Company, shows hundreds of destroyed ballot applications for Trump inside abandoned trailers outside of an R.R. Donnelley printing facility.

Texas Democrat Mayoral Candidate Zul Mohamed Arrested, Charged with 109 Counts For Mail-In Ballot Fraud Scheme
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-fraud-scheme/