Page 79 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Thread: The election fraud 2020 thread

Former Mississippi GOP Rep Ashley Henley who lost by 14 votes in 2019 was shot in the head while mowing this past weekend. Her sister-in-law was also murdered almost a year ago. Henley was vocal about election irregularities. Press is ignoring that aspect.

https://www.commercialappeal.com/story/news/2021/06/14/fo
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Former Mississippi GOP Rep Ashley Henley who lost by 14 votes in 2019 was shot in the head while mowing this past weekend. Her sister-in-law was also murdered almost a year ago. Henley was vocal about election irregularities. Press is ignoring that aspect.

https://www.commercialappeal.com/story/news/2021/06/14/fo
    Notice taken.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They got chain-of-custody forms on the chain-of-custody forms?

I'm not kidding.

Seriously.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!