Page 76 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast

Thread: The election fraud 2020 thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

AZ Officials Respond Claim a 'Couple Hundred Thousand' Ballots Are Missing
    https://conservativebrief.com/officials-report-42894/

Why does anyone who thinks clearly think the Grand Old Politburo will reorient America to freedom. Only two Republicans voted NOT to confirm this cretinous gasbag of a former uniformed political apparatchik. Austin is communist vermin; full stop.

This inarticulate and paper-thin intellect is a retired FOUR STAR GENERAL.

Yet another collectivist meat-puppet using his august position to make a play for virtue signalling and appearing so smart (yet none of them are).

BUT:

You should celebrate the ongoing demolition of the Pentagram. This new military will embrace a nasty cocktail of Praetorianism, Commissarism and Palace Guardism which are the key details of why Arab armies fail so spectacularly at conventional military conflict [read "Armies of Sand" by Kevin Pollack].

So sit back, grab some popcorn and watch the world's largest office building immolate itself. Newton's Third Law is a vicious mother****er.

The Pentagram: About 6.5 million sqft (150 acres) of floor space, of which 3.7 million sqft (85 acres) are used as offices.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/06/betraying-americ