Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The election fraud 2020 thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The election fraud 2020 thread

MORE ELECTION FRAUD: Democrat Officials In Massachusetts DESTROY Over 1 Million Ballots from Senate Primary

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/election-fraud-democrat-officials-massachusetts-destroy-1-million-ballots-senate-primary/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

It’s Now Clear: Trump Will Win the Election — Democrats Will Steal – ‘True the Vote’ Offers ESSENTIAL TIPS on what YOU CAN DO TO STOP THE STEAL

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/now-clear-trump-will-win-election-democrats-will-steal-true-vote-offers-essential-tips-can-stop-steal/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

CONFIRMED: Democrats and Leftie Attorney Marc Elias Just Stole the Election in North Carolina — And the GOP Did Not Put Up a Fight …UPDATE: Trump Campaign Is Challenging in Court

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/confirmed-democrats-leftie-attorney-marc-elias-just-stole-election-north-carolina-gop-not-put-fight/

CONFIRMED: Democrats and Leftie Attorney Marc Elias Just Stole the Election in North Carolina — And the GOP Did Not Put Up a Fight …UPDATE: Trump Campaign Is Challenging in Court
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...not-put-fight/

illegally
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    The last time anybody got caught harvesting ballots was in the 2018 election in the 9th congressional district. The R candidate withdrew and they ran the election over again.

https://www.rollcall.com/2019/02/27/...sting-scandal/
    Last edited by Green Man; 09-25-2020 at 03:00 PM.