Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: the uniparty thread

Default the uniparty thread

Outrageous! Republican National Committee blew millions on limos, private jets, booze, and expensive retreats but failed to capture Senate

(Natural News) Republicans did so much more poorly than was expected of the party during a midterm election cycle that 1) normally favors the party out of the White House; and 2) amid record inflation, gas prices, supply chain shortages, and a chaotic southwestern border. While the GOP narrowly won a majority in the House, the party … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

another pronoun
    *** Light travels faster than sound...............That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.***

9 House Republicans Break with Party to Help Democrats Pass Spending Bill

https://www.westernjournal.com/9-house-republicans-break-party-help-democrats-pass-spending-bill/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=westernjournalism& utm_campaign=telegramfeed&utm_content=2022-12-15
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Donald Trump Could Take Down Ronna Romney McRINO But He 'Likes' Her Too Much for Some Reason https://thelibertydaily.com/donald-trump-could-take-d

Not as long as the demos control counting the votes!

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

"The RNC members will choose their leader next month via secret ballot at the party’s annual winter meeting."

"transparency"? Disgusting Rinos. And they love to blame Trump for their poor showing.