Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: The election fraud 2020 thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

4Chan digs up the dirt

Another smoking gun:
    At this point, there is enough gunsmoke for President Trump to declare martial law.
    "Watch a Dominion Representative at Gwinnett County Election Central, responsible for tabulating ballots and certifying results, download data to a USB from the Election Management Server, plug it into a laptop, manipulate the data, then palm the USB.

Not convinced he is a Dominion Representative?

Lets take a close look at his badge."

This wasn't the only place that happened either. At this point, I would guess that the amount of fraudulent/missing ballots confirmed is probably going to be in the 15-25 million range, or around 15 percent of the total ballots cast. The 2020 Trumpslide force them to double and triple down on their planned fraud at the last minute.
    https://voxday.blogspot.com/2020/12/another-smoking-g

Here's a closeup of the Dominion Rep's badge with the Dominion logo on the bottom right, and his official title of "County Technician".

Watch a Dominion Representative at Gwinnett County Election Central, responsible for tabulating ballots and certifying results, download data to a USB from the Election Management Server, plug it into a laptop, manipulate the data, then palm the USB.

He downloads data from the Election Management Server onto a USB, inserts it into the external laptop, manipulates ballot scans in the file explorer, ejects the usb, palms it, distracts the people nearby, then suspiciously walks out of the room.

Grab these videos ASAP and backup locally! They are high-risk for deletion.

https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/13336451165028

The Badger State’s Ballot ‘Fix’ Was In
    >Nov 30
    Wisconsin now appears to have the same legal problem as Pennsylvania. Will Badger State Republicans, who hold a significant majority in both the state house and senate, follow their lead?

Nearly 7 million absentee votes were cast, mostly for Joe Biden, in the three states responsible for his presumptive win; a mere 250,000 votes now separate Biden from Donald Trump in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.
    [rest at link]
    https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/30/the-badger-states-

Fraudulent Dominion voting machines tied to Obama’s ACORN scam

(Natural News) We have learned that the fraudulent Dominion Voting Systems technology that was used to rig the 2020 election for Joe Biden has domestic connections to Indivisible, the Barack Obama political group formerly known as ACORN. A 104-page legal complaint filed by attorney Sidney Powell on Thanksgiving eve contains a trove of … [Read More...]