Page 35 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: The election fraud 2020 thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Stolen Election, Pt. 2: Hiding Biden Laptop Scandal Reveals More Frightening (Globalist) Social Plan

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Lin Wood Announces Sidney Powell Will File Major Lawsuit in Georgia Tomorrow!

Why doesn't Ryan identify with the party he belongs to...What a worthless piece of crap he has become.