Page 114 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1400

Thread: The election fraud 2020 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    Regardless of election fraud or not, President Trump made no effectve defense, but instead set up His most faithful supporters to be arrested, tortured of whom most are still imprisoned unable to face their accusers before a jury of their equals.

President Trump was more interested in serving anti-Christs pretending to Biblical Israel. Who needs that wimp back?

On top of that He bombed innocent People in Syria and Iraq.

I don't understand your personal psychopathy, could you elaborate?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Former PA congressman pleads GUILTY to committing vote fraud in five elections

(Natural News) A former congressman, who had been expelled from Congress and imprisoned for bribery in 1981, has pleaded guilty to committing vote fraud in five elections. In a June 6 press release, the Department of Justice (DOJ) announced that former Rep. Michael "Ozzie" Myers (D-PA) admitted to "conspiracy to deprive voters of civil … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Mail-in ballots from 2020 discovered in Baltimore USPS facility

https://www.wmar2news.com/matterformallory/mail-in-ballots-from-2020-discovered-in-baltimore-usps-facility

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Mail-in ballots from 2020 discovered in Baltimore USPS facility

https://www.wmar2news.com/matterform...-usps-facility
    Remember all the ballots that were dumped in AZ in the primary vote..

Remember they all had stamps on them!!! That is a red flag -Arizona: The county recorder or other officer in charge of elections shall mail the early ballot and the envelope for its return postage prepaid to the address provided by the requesting elector. This is taken from A.R.S 16-542

The excuse by the DEMOCATS was that the voters were scarred their vote wouldn't count so the dropped them in drop boxes!!!

I believe somebody inside their post office was hiding the ballots that were mailed and maybe a "GOOD PERSON" found them and dropped them off..Maybe I'm being too optimistic about my scenario!!!