Page 132 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1400

Thread: The election fraud 2020 thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

CCP switched 300k votes from Oz to Fetterman says General McInerney

https://rumble.com/v1t8yiy-ccp-switched-300k-votes-fr

Former TN State Sen. Kelsey Pleads Guilty To Two Federal Charges

Former Tennessee State Senator Brian Kelsey pleaded guilty to two federal charges late on Tuesday. The U.S. Department of Justice announced that the former lawmaker is accused of violating federal campaign finance laws.

“Kelsey pleaded guilty to conspiracy to defraud the FEC and aiding and abetting the acceptance of excessive contributions on behalf of a federal campaign. He is scheduled to be sentenced on June 9, 2023, and faces a maximum penalty of five years in prison for each count. The former senator appeared in court Tuesday for a change of plea hearing in his federal campaign finance case,” MSN reported.

“Last month, Kelsey filed a motion to have the change of plea hearing almost one year after he and Nashville social club owner Joshua Smith were indicted by a federal grand jury as part of an alleged campaign finance scheme. Both men are accused of violating election rules by funneling money from a state campaign to a federal campaign while Kelsey made a bid for congress in 2016,” the outlet added.

https://conservativebrief.com/sen-guilty-68510/