Page 136 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1400

Thread: The election fraud 2020 thread

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post
    Kari Lake will be allowed a COURT CASE!!!
    Maricopa County Recorder Caught In Kari Lake Trial Admitted to Not Complying with the Law in Two Areas

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q49ZAN...ture=emb_title

Lake has just so much more understanding of how to play the game.
    Trump should have had her around in his election battles..

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q49ZAN...ture=emb_title

Lake has just so much more understanding of how to play the game.
    Trump should have had her around in his election battles..
    Not only would that have been a BADE idea, she is not doing good herself either. And looks like a fool doing it....Kenneth Mayer, a professor of political science at UW Madison, explained to the court that there was simply no real substance to any of the claims that Lake made about election-day mishaps in Maricopa County costing her the entire 2022 election.After establishing that he had reviewed the lawsuit filed by Lake's attorneys, Mayer was asked for his opinion of its validity -- and he gave a withering response.
    "My high-level response is that all the claims that were made in the complaint about the effects of voter wait times, the claims of disenfranchisement, claims about a disproportionate effect on Republicans and their voters, that they are all based on pure speculation," he explained. "There's simply no data to support any of those claims, and there's quite a bit of data that suggests this did not happen."

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Not only would that have been a BADE idea, she is not doing good herself either. And looks like a fool doing it....Kenneth Mayer, a professor of political science at UW Madison, explained to the court that there was simply no real substance to any of the claims that Lake made about election-day mishaps in Maricopa County costing her the entire 2022 election.After establishing that he had reviewed the lawsuit filed by Lake's attorneys, Mayer was asked for his opinion of its validity -- and he gave a withering response.
    "My high-level response is that all the claims that were made in the complaint about the effects of voter wait times, the claims of disenfranchisement, claims about a disproportionate effect on Republicans and their voters, that they are all based on pure speculation," he explained. "There's simply no data to support any of those claims, and there's quite a bit of data that suggests this did not happen."
    Yep his "OPINION" does not make it "FACTS"!!!

NICE TRY "PROPAGANDA MINISTER 2" HOPPY!!!

And that is why you are now living in a certified Bananna Republic.

Just enjoy what time is left before they send the cattle cars.

Then stack friggin bodies.