Page 18 of 140 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: The election fraud 2020 thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This sounds like something that should have been brought up before the election.Just a thought

Justice Department Tells Prosecutors Armed Federal Agents Can Be Sent To Examine Ballot-Counting Locations

The New York Times reported that a memo was sent out by the Department of Justice to prosecutors on Wednesday allowing them to send armed guards to ballot counting locations to investigate potential voter fraud.
    [rest at link]
    https://charliekirk.com/news/justice-department-tells

[QUOTE=Lenno;2810945]Captured in Real Time: That Moment in Virginia at 5:12 AM Where they Took 169,000 Votes Off the State Totals

I found this on Briebart News - Tom Graham Twittered:
    On Election night, Trump and his campaign team assembled in the Eisenhower Building just west if the White House to watch the results come in.

Know what is there?

A SCIF. Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility. (SCIF)
    The kind used by Army intelligence cyber security division.
    They were monitoring the fraud in real time.

US Army Intellegence and Security Command SCIF — Croft Architects & Engineers USACE Savannah District US Army Intellegence and Security Command SCIF Fort Gordon, GA http://www.croftandassociates.com/wo...tions-facility

Eisenhower Executive Office Building – Modernization - Singleton Electric The Eisenhower Executive Office Building (EEOB) is located on the West Campus of the White House, housing a majority of the offices for the White House staff. A National Historic Landmark, the 692,00… https://www.singletonelectric.com/pr...modernization/

They knew which states were using the voting machines loaded with HAMMER & SCORECARD.
    (Software developed for the CIA to manipulate voter tallies remotely in foreign elections.)
    It was just deployed against the American people.
    Tom Fitton & Sydney Powell put it right in your face
    Dr Charlie Ward (Currency Broker & Hotel Contractor - Trump Insider) describes the deployment of this Sting Operation to trap those involved in election theft.
    The Federalized National Guard were pulling around the clock duty in at least 16 states to trap these monsters.
    All the swing states currently involved in the theft are on the list.

National Guard Election Day update: More than 3,600 troops active in 16 states Military Times is tracking the National Guard's support for the 2020 presidential election. https://www.militarytimes.com/news/e...-in-14-states/

The SCOTUS ordered all ballots received after the deadline in PA be segregated from those received on time.
    There will be a ballot audit.
    Recounts are conducted by the same people/election boards as the first count.
    Audits are conducted by armed fraud investigators.
    State Legislators pick electors.
    Republicans control both houses of the PA State Congress.
    Guess who controls both Houses of State Legislatures in the other swing states?
    You guessed it!
    Republicans!
    Check Mate!
    If I were any of these Democrat officials involved in this colossal election fraud, I would be seeking asylum in a non-extradition country immediately.
    Trust your President.
    Trust God and Trust the Plan!
    @mentions unroll
    @mentions unroll pls
    • • •
    Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Tom Graham
    twitter-profile#error" data-retried="true"> Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!
    Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!
    2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"

@threadreaderapp unroll Practice here first or read more on our help page!

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.
    Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Too expensive? Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)
    Thank you for your support!