Page 58 of 140 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast

Thread: The election fraud 2020 thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Department Of Defense is taking ACTION!! 1/14/2021 - YouTube

Department Of Defense is taking ACTION!! 1/14/2021

John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Virginia Voter Identified 1.7 Million Vote Difference Between State Report and Externally Reported Data But Then Couldn’t Find Anyone to Address His Concerns

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/virginia-voter-identified-1-7-million-vote-difference-state-report-externally-reported-data-couldnt-find-anyone-address-concerns/

The U.S. Supreme Court has declined to hear President Trump's challenge to Pennsylvania's election. Guess why. The case, according to them, is "moot".
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    The U.S. Supreme Court has declined to hear President Trump's challenge to Pennsylvania's election. Guess why. The case, according to them, is "moot".
    As I predicted. Judge Thomas' dissent was terse and 100% on-point. What, indeed, is the point of SCOTUS at this point?

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Way to go, New Hampshire! Proud of you!