Page 95 of 140 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: The election fraud 2020 thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Dekalb County, GA Refuses To Provide Information On Open Records Request Regarding Receipt For 25M Voter Registration Applications Ordered For County Of 800k

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2021/06/15/dekalb-county-ga-refuses-to-provide-information-on-open-records-request-regarding-receipt-for-25m-voter-registration-applications-ordered-for-county-of-800k/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

SOMETHING WONKY IS GOING ON IN CALIFORNIA RECALL ELECTION AS VOTERS WHO ARE SHOWING UP TO THE POLLS WERE TOLD THEY ALREADY VOTED AND WERE BEING TURNED AWAY!

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/san-fernando-valley-

70% Of Votes Found Fraudulent At One CA Poll

https://rumble.com/vmhyc3-70-of-votes-found-fraudulent-at-one-ca-poll.html

Chuck Schumer Unveils Legislation to Make Voter Fraud Legal in the US (VIDEO)

REDPILLED MEDIA EXCLUSIVE: IT'S CONFIRMED! Democrats Rigged the California Recall Election By Stealing Elderly Veterans' and Republicans' Votes Through Voting Machines — Voters Over 65 Are Not Included Polling Data (VIDEO EVIDENCE) - REDPILLED MEDIA
    Earlier today, REDPILLED Media reported that California gubernatorial recall candidate Larry Elder is challenging the results…
    REDPILLED MEDIA4h

https://redpilled.ca/redpilled-media...-voting-machin

Did a meteor hit a California town yesterday? How does the count go DOWN by 351, 709 recall votes on live TV from one second to the next?

I don’t understand how much more "proof" these people need.

https://thedcpatriot.com/over-350000...r-live-on-cnn/
    #California