Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do patriots have a line in the sand anymore?

Default Do patriots have a line in the sand anymore?

We keep moving the red line, always erasing it and moving it back. But this time...THIS TIME...we won't do it! And then we do. The only thing keeping this mayhem going is our restraint. It seems to be boundless, is it?

RT 9 minutes

'She had not a thought in her head that was not a slogan, and there was no imbecility, absolutely none, that she was not capable of swallowing if the Party handed it out to her.'

My Podcast! I do this with my daughter, just light-hearted, sometimes vulgar comedy we do if folks need that sort of thing in their lives right now. No doom and gloom! http://www.ThePodocasts.com

Yup...most have been to afraid to do anything. Most think they have far too much to lose if they act...what we don't know is if we don't act soon we will in fact lose everything.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

I think when enough of us are 'challenged' by lefties and the commies/demonrats, then we will respond. I know in my group of church friends on da bayou, they're cleaning guns and topping off supplies, even in the very small communities. if Big Loonie Morons decide to come calling in the smaller communities, I think they'll find the silent majority. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    I think when enough of us are 'challenged' by lefties and the commies/demonrats, then we will respond. I know in my group of church friends on da bayou, they're cleaning guns and topping off supplies, even in the very small communities. if Big Loonie Morons decide to come calling in the smaller communities, I think they'll find the silent majority. prep and pray, the end has arrived.
    When they come calling in the smaller communities it is probably too late...besides they probably will not.

A lot of people think that they are only in the cities...this is folly.

They have been in the larger collage and University towns for years...most are centrally located with access to rail, highway and sometimes waterways. This has been planned for years...they have been playing 3 d chess...we are now surprised it is happening... Most will do nothing even when it is at their front door.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    Yup...most have been to afraid to do anything. Most think they have far too much to lose if they act...what we don't know is if we don't act soon we will in fact lose everything.
    Good points on both of your posts
    Conservatives work on their own readiness while liberals are collecting dumb sheep to be part of their army....
    They have leaders in the many soros funded agencies and conservatives have lone wolf survivalism.

Liberals are winning the political battle which may win them the war.

Good observations
    There are Commies everywhere; they are genetically pre-dispositioned to act in mobs, motivated by greed, sloth, covetousness and pillage. I've noticed that the mentally unstable are easily recruited into these mobs. (part of the r vs K reproduction theory which predicts the rise of these movements). Listening to the police scanner has been a huge education to the make-up of the population in this area. The Vast majority of call-out are to the same areas every day and night, areas that have a common denominator; ethnicity, low IQ, instability.
    Productive people don't maintain their lifestyles and raise families without diligence and hard work leaving little time for politics and prepping but the Top Down (DNC) and Bottom Up (street armies) stratagem mandated by the Obama minions for a decade has awoken most as proven by the huge spikes in gun sales and Trump's popularity. Turning this 'wokeness' into organized groups is difficult in these socially fragmented times. Pre-existing groups are the fastest way to organize which is why Neighborhood Watch is vital to controlling the local streets and deterring mob violence.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Don't worry boys, you will know when the time comes to play Cowboys & Indians.

Everyone worry's about this moment, but it will soon knock on your door and doubt will be removed along with the Police.

I pray it doesn't happen in our lifetime....

Quote Originally Posted by OLD FARMER View Post

Everyone worry's about this moment, but it will soon knock on your door and doubt will be removed along with the Police.

Indeed, let our kids and grandkids deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer View Post
    Indeed, let our kids and grandkids deal with it.
    BINGO!

We need to take care of this and need to do it sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by OLD FARMER View Post

Ya for sure we don't nee top have happen now. Too many hot heads around that would make things worse for everyone concerned. Wait till these wanna b army playing fakers, wait till they die off and things get settled peacefully. It make take a generation or longer but we should do not need to have it happen now.