Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do patriots have a line in the sand anymore?

I'd rather deal with it now, rather than kick the can down the road for our descendants. They may not be able to handle it if we give more years for the enemy to gain strength, dumb down yet another generation, (try to) ban guns, further reduce ammunition resupply, etc.

My line in the sand has been crossed already many times, but not in my AO. When it gets local, I know how to deal with it. I am fortunate in that my immediate neighbors include four LEO's, as well as some recent combat veterans. We're all acquainted and of like mind.

It's not quite time yet, but I think the election results will reveal a lot about the future timeline of events.
    Careful...the older I get, the less "life sentence" is a deterrent.

... what sand?

O.W.

The people of this land went to war over 245 years ago over FAR less than what is happening to the people today.

Wee gotten accustomed to the abuses, lies and deception.

Now you wanna see peepses go to action, make war abroad, any broad. Wee peepses enjoy meddlin in other people's $&!t ... takes our minds off of just how really phuked up wee are as wee vent our frustrations.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Wee gotten accustomed to the abuses, lies and deception.

Now you wanna see peepses go to action, make war abroad, any broad. Wee peepses enjoy meddlin in other people's $&!t ... takes our minds off of just how really phuked up wee are as wee vent our frustrations.

O.W.
    True, distraction abroad have given the Commie scum here and the deep state some cover....After Nov. 4th things blow up either way .
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

I’m not getting any younger...

The challenge shouted by so called patriots today is "If you cross this line, I will be forced to draw another!"
    Men, and I use that term loosely today, refuse to start shooting when the State abducts their children.
    Belief in Authority is the most dangerous superstition.

down on da bayou, we're in pretty much agreement with the comments already stated. One question time will answer is what will 'local' gimmydats do when the crap hit the props. Some side with race no matter what; others will want to burndown their own homes in hopes the govt will supply a newer one and some will sit it out. The commiess haven't infiltrated too much down here other than as mentioned college towns. So if my nearest 'big' city, Lafayette, goes poof, I'm 50 miles away reading a good book with my defense by my side. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    down on da bayou, we're in pretty much agreement with the comments already stated. One question time will answer is what will 'local' gimmydats do when the crap hit the props. Some side with race no matter what; others will want to burndown their own homes in hopes the govt will supply a newer one and some will sit it out. The commiess haven't infiltrated too much down here other than as mentioned college towns. So if my nearest 'big' city, Lafayette, goes poof, I'm 50 miles away reading a good book with my defense by my side. prep and pray, the end has arrived.
    Do you remember the poem "First they came for..." ?
    The best course of action in some cases is inaction but that is what got us here to begin with. If you have a group of like minded people in your area, you should be talking about mutual defence , mutual offence etc...
    Otherwise, when they are done with the bigger towns and cities they will branch out, although it will take time, keeping in mind the condition of the country as a whole will deteriorate along with the economy going bust.

Sometime, not always, sometimes you need to see what might come and take action...expecting to ride it out is no longer an option. You need to take out the Commie horde BEFORE it gets to you, thus helping others. Being the lone wolf is fun and all , sometimes even safer...for a while.

Besides , what did you prep with all that ammo for? Surely it was not to give it to them after being surrounded and over run. No, give it to them early, one at a time.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

The line was crossed back in the late 1950s/early 1960s when White Southerners came closest to another civil war.

But they chose to surrender without a fight instead.