Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump-Wallace Debate

Are you saying that two "cream of the croppers" failed to impress.

I am shocked!

If the President had controlled himself, he could have scored a knock out. In the end, America lost.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

In the end, America lost.
    Why are you echoing CNN?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Yes, Biden was wearing an 'Audio Induction Loop'.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Two former RNC chairmen become quislings:

Marc Racicot
    "I regret that I will cause consternation perhaps in some corners, but even as a Republican, I will not be supporting Donald Trump for president, and I will not be voting for him," Racicot, who is also a former Republican governor of Montana, said during a Tuesday interview on Yellowstone Public Radio. "That means I will be voting for Joe Biden for president.”

“I’m not going to march lockstep with him every step of the way or with the administration. I'll have disagreements, I'm certain,” Racicot said of Biden. “But the content of a man's character or a woman's character to serve in that capacity is more important than any other issue that I have to consider as a matter of conscience."

Michael Steele
    America, this president has shown his ass tonight. He does not deserve to sit in that chair behind the Resolute Desk; nor does he deserve the respect afforded his predecessors--he has not earned it. His performance tonight disgraced the American people
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ting-for-biden

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Sarah Sanders said, "The only thing President Trump did wrong is that when Biden was committing political suicide, Trump didn't let him"

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Remember, Antifa is just an idea. Sort of like the FORCE in Star Wars, I guess?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.