We must keep up the Masses, prayers and fasting:

2Ch 7:14 And my people, upon whom my name is called, being converted, shall make supplication to me, and seek out my face, and do penance for their most wicked ways: then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sins and will heal their land.

Jer 18:1 The word that came to Jeremias from the Lord, saying:
Jer 18:2 Arise, and go down into the potter's house, and there thou shalt hear my words.
Jer 18:3 And I went down into the potter's house, and behold he was doing a work on the wheel.
Jer 18:4 And the vessel was broken which he was making of clay with his hands: and turning he made another vessel, as it seemed good in his eyes to make it.
Jer 18:5 Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying:
Jer 18:6 Cannot I do with you, as this potter, O house of Israel, saith the Lord? behold as clay is in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, O house of Israel.
Jer 18:7 I will suddenly speak against a nation, and against a kingdom, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy it.
Jer 18:8 If that nation against which I have spoken, shall repent of their evil, I also will repent of the evil that I have thought to do to them.
Jer 18:9 And I will suddenly speak of a nation and of a kingdom, to build up and plant it.
Jer 18:10 If it shall do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice: I will repent of the good that I have spoken to do unto it.
Jer 18:11 Now therefore tell the men of Juda, and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying: Thus saith the Lord: Behold I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: let every man of you return from his evil way, and make ye your ways and your doings good.

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)
www.johnleary.com

September 26, 2020:
Jesus said: My people, I heard your sincere prayers of repentance, and I will bless your land and your election. My angels will see to it that you will have a fair election without cheating in the counting of ballots or false ballots. Your President was in his Constitutional right to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court to replace the deceased Justice Ginsberg. The Senate needs to confirm this nominee by a vote on the floor of the Senate. This will return the Supreme Court to nine justices which could be needed for some important decisions. You are again seeing many thousands of people coming out to your President’s campaign rallies in the swing states. You will soon be seeing your Presidential debates. You are not seeing any meetings of Biden with large crowds. Be prepared for a contested election, and more possible riots from the left to try and stop the election or challenge the outcome. Both sides will have lawyers checking ballots that are mailed in.”

End of message

Recommended Reading:

www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-hycuT-oEs&list=PL0Z1XB2ZGt2vblO6nsPH6y0w4198v935P