Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Surge in gun sales set to break record: 'They're buying everything'

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    I sure am glad I don't have to worry about such things as these tin foil hat folks that are so afraid of ANY shadow, heaven forbid someone is always out there to git them balcony on all that. And those that have wasted their hard earned money on such foolishness. LOL

Sorta like believing that some mask is going to stop a virus from gettin ya eh Hoppy? NM most of em are to cheap to work so you only cover half your head with tin?.... hmmmmmmmm? You hide from your shadows we will hide from ours OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    Then stop acting like her and stop calling EVERYONE silly rabbit...she just calls everyone Edomite Jews...#1 on her hit parade

You are really not in her category, you are just using this as a crutch, she is actually insane...you? Just a coward.
    Perhaps you are right about that, silly rabbit was uncalled for. I wish to retract that and I won't use it here anymore. The ones who deserve that label know who they are, no offense was otherwise intended.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    The ammo you buy now might be the last you'll ever be able to buy.
    Buy more ammo and fewer new guns.

When they come for your guns, give 'em the ammo first.

Quote Originally Posted by moestooge View Post
    Buy more ammo and fewer new guns.

When they come for your guns, give 'em the ammo first.
    Use it or lose it.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Use it or lose it.
    Yup...and remember, it's only the 1st one thats expensive, the rest are free
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Romans 12:18

If it's possible, as much as lieth
    in you, live peaceably with all men.

We should be at peace with God and man. However, if history reveals anything to us, it is that evil people will use force to impose their will upon those who seek to be at peace. The patriots at Lexington and Concord knew this and stood against the evil.

We may see a time when, though we desire to be at peace with all men, it will not be possible. I hope that day does not come, and we should do all we can to prevent it. However, there are those who will stop at nothing to take away the liberty God has given us.

Pray for peace.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

It's about to get a little bumpy and it may be time to consider brushing up on the Writ of Habeas Corpus and the Insurrection Act of 1807 in order to get a better view of what will likely happen next. The Insurrection Act of 1807 was amended in 1861 and again in 1871 and those two amendments are about to become important tools for our President. On June 1, 2020, President Trump warned that he would invoke the Act. It's not over yet by a long shot and in fact may be just getting started!

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Romans 12:18

If it's possible, as much as lieth
    in you, live peaceably with all men.

We should be at peace with God and man. However, if history reveals anything to us, it is that evil people will use force to impose their will upon those who seek to be at peace. The patriots at Lexington and Concord knew this and stood against the evil.

We may see a time when, though we desire to be at peace with all men, it will not be possible. I hope that day does not come, and we should do all we can to prevent it. However, there are those who will stop at nothing to take away the liberty God has given us.

Pray for peace.
    May see a time?

We are seeing it. We are seeing Agenda 21 being implemented before our eyes, this will lead to total control with 2030 looming.

You do not have to look far, maybe Jan. 20, but not much farther than that.

If what they want happens, they will have chosen to inaugurate Civil War. Be ready and do not hesitate.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

you're right brother pastor, we should pray for peace but prepare for war, spiritual or carnal. Prep and pray, the end has arrived.