Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Surge in gun sales set to break record: 'They're buying everything'

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    Hardly a pacifist, more like a winner who enjoys winning! I have better sources than you and I know more about what's getting ready to happen than you do obviously.
    You don't know my sources or background, but you are supremely smug and arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollwatch View Post
    So if on JAN 20,2021 the second civil war starts in United States. We got guns. We got ammo and we got rice and beans! One question? Who are we suppose to shoot? Are they wearing a special colored uniform? How exactly will this second civil war be prosecuted? Inquiring minds want to know!

You mean you don't know who?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

All those weapons sold are useless without ammunition.
    Is some ammunition held back by the Arms dealers to be sold or given to the Arms purchaser?

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    All those weapons sold are useless without ammunition.
    Is some ammunition held back by the Arms dealers to be sold or given to the Arms purchaser?

I saw a case of X39 for $450 at a gun show today
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by moestooge View Post
    You don't know my sources or background, but you are supremely smug and arrogant.
    You could have that source for information too but right now it is hidden from you in plain sight. You are a lot like Tollwatch. You might have to start shooting but you don't know who to shoot.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    I saw a case of X39 for $450 at a gun show today
    Yeah there is still quite a bit of steel case 7.62x39 for a decent price...even 5.56 but most do not want to shoot steel ...better than using a club I suppose.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    Yeah there is still quite a bit of steel case 7.62x39 for a decent price...even 5.56 but most do not want to shoot steel ...better than using a club I suppose.
    A very thin coat of oil works wonders on steel case ammo.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Oil will help but still, steel on steel will wear faster.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Could not find Crosman .22 pellets in town for air rifle yesterday.
    Most places on line are BO.
    Prices have more than doubled.
    Had to order from a local franchise store that 'hopes' to be resupplied by mid month...

What's next, arrows and slingshot ammo?

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    A very thin coat of oil works wonders on steel case ammo.
    Sure does , good advice PG
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken