Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Stimulus ??

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFish View Post

Mitch may be really overplaying his hand. People wanting this stimulus, whether that's personally or more generally to save the economy, are wanting Mitch gone, too, and on his behalf anyone and everyone with an "R" next to their name. Kentucky may keep the devil they know but he won't be majority leader without a majority -- maybe not even minority leader if he loses control of the senate over this.

They should have passed the $1.8T stimulus two weeks ago, but playing this game -- whatever it is -- may cost the GOP everything. Few with their lives more or less on the line are going to take a chance that they'll see "a tremendous stimulus package immediately after the election" if Mitch and his cronies are still in control, or even in 'early' 2021, but give the dems free rein and it can be passed and signed and on its way to their bank accounts as soon as January 21.

Remember the last time the house, senate, and presidency were in dem hands? Obamacare! And they'll be even more determined to do as much as they can even more quickly this time around knowing they lost control of congress after two years back then. Medicare for all, an expanded SCOTUS, and even a universal basic income if they get rid of the filibuster, will just be a good start.

All thanks to Mitch in large part and whatever game he's playing with people's lives right now.

Well said !

Trump has repeatedly advocated a big second stimulus... but McConnell's "let them eat cake" GOP senate refuses to cooperate.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Trump has repeatedly advocated a big second stimulus... but McConnell's "let them eat cake" GOP senate refuses to cooperate.

Let them eat cake? They'd have cake?

The queen was far too generous for Mitch.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Years ago we were talking about globalism and what it would take For that to come about.The consensus was that the western world would have to be brought financially to it's knees to where they would be almost as poor as the 3rd world.That seemed absolutely impossible at the time But somehow Has been made possible Buy covid 19 And the collective idiocy Of the whole western political system.

The odds of this happening should be a million to 1, but that did not stop our fearless leaders.

I have never voted in my life for just this reason And I won't be starting next week

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post

Years ago we were talking about globalism and what it would take For that to come about.The consensus was that the western world would have to be brought financially to it's knees to where they would be almost as poor as the 3rd world.That seemed absolutely impossible at the time But somehow Has been made possible Buy covid 19 And the collective idiocy Of the whole western political system.

The odds of this happening should be a million to 1, but that did not stop our fearless leaders.

I have never voted in my life for just this reason And I won't be starting next week

Interesting the FORMER Christian western world would economically fall NOW... now that it has turned into an antichrist abomination.

That is why I liken it to the economic fall of Babylon in Rev 18.

Any stimulus will just push our debt deeper into the future....Until the monetary policy created when we left the gold standard changes the end is always near and printing our way to salvation is foolish...
    Trump is our best chance right now but he needs to stand back and let the economy work on its own at some point.Unfortunately he likes cheap money no matter what it costs somewhere down the road..

https://www.infowars.com/posts/the-f...0-50-trillion/

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Be sure to read my last post before your post...
    Achilles' interesting timely topic I quote and link...

No stimulus has consequences.

Ya we NEED this money getting back into the hands of Americans to help them out in this bad times. The heck with what takes place in many years in the future, most of us won;t be around that long in the first police to even have to worry about it. LOL The longer this goes on, the more and more businesses will get more and more robotics so workers will not be needed. So ne need to wait lets gets this money package aiming the people NOW.

Stimulus has consequences,thats how they suck you all into into being dependents of the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post

The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits.”

Plutarch

So said a pagan priest.

Atta girl, Whackadoodle.

Just keep on shooting yourself in the foot.

Proverbs 23

1When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what is before thee:

2 And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite.
    3 Be not desirous of his dainties: for they are deceitful meat.