Thread: The Antifa calm before the storm!

Default The Antifa calm before the storm!

It's just an idea! Don't panic! Don't believe what you see, believe what you are told! There is no threat! All is well! There is no Antifa so there will be no storm! After the election, everything goes back to normal. As there is no history anymore, there is no history of what happened. There is no history of the violence. There is no history of the assaults. There is no history of the murders. There is no history of the terrorism. Remember, these are just kids acting out like kids do, nothing to see here!

RT 9 minutes

'She had not a thought in her head that was not a slogan, and there was no imbecility, absolutely none, that she was not capable of swallowing if the Party handed it out to her.'

My Podcast! I do this with my daughter, just light-hearted, sometimes vulgar comedy we do if folks need that sort of thing in their lives right now. No doom and gloom! http://www.ThePodocasts.com

Good job Scott
    Last edited by Lenno; 10-03-2020 at 01:13 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."