Thread: The Super Swine thread

Default The Super Swine thread

FERAL SWINE BOMB America facing explosion of millions of 400lb feral hogs that can spawn at three months old and wipe out farms

With a population of nine million in 39 states, feral hogs are expanding at a rate of 35,000 square miles a year.
    Dr Mayer said: "It's a crazy situation with everything that's happened in what I call the Pig Bomb, which has exploded in North America.
    "There's not another animal that can put little feet on the ground quicker than a wild pig.
    "They're not cute little pigs, they're wild animals, and they would hurt you."

'Super pigs' can have piglets at only 3 months old. They ...

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/n...245930460.html

It also doesn't help that the wild pigs can start reproducing at just 3 months old and can reproduce up to twice a year with litters consisting of around 10 piglets, the Outsider says.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

more pigs less musilums, fair trade if one asks me

they are destructive as all get out
    but
    the smaller ones are very tasty
    here in GA on private land you can hunt them year round over bait at night with lights and thermal/night vision with any weapon with suppressors-if you choose- and there is no limit--
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    FERAL SWINE BOMB America facing explosion of millions of 400lb feral hogs that can spawn at three months old and wipe out farms

With a population of nine million in 39 states, feral hogs are expanding at a rate of 35,000 square miles a year.
    Dr Mayer said: "It's a crazy situation with everything that's happened in what I call the Pig Bomb, which has exploded in North America.
    "There's not another animal that can put little feet on the ground quicker than a wild pig.
    "They're not cute little pigs, they're wild animals, and they would hurt you."

'Super pigs' can have piglets at only 3 months old. They ...

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/n...245930460.html

It also doesn't help that the wild pigs can start reproducing at just 3 months old and can reproduce up to twice a year with litters consisting of around 10 piglets, the Outsider says.

I was wondering why ANYONE in Texas was writing about feral Hogs, there has been a multi generational war on them........ Then I saw the article where they are trying to link Oinker Boinking to Global Warming.

Ahhh, now I get it, carry on Comrades.

Super Pigs indeed, who knew they held Journalist degrees?