Anne, Apostle of the Green Scapular
(yet to be approved)

Apostolate of the Green Scapular www.greenscapular.org

2020 Heavenly Messages as given to Anna Marie, an Apostle of the Green Scapular
Page 21

MESSAGE FROM OUR DIVINE SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST “PRAY DAILY FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP, FOR HIS ENEMIES ARE GREAT WITH LUSTFUL PRIDE AND DETERMINATION TO STOP HIM AT ALL COSTS” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2020

Anna Marie: My dear Lord, are you calling me?

Jesus: Yes my dear one.

Anna Marie: My dearest Lord, may I ask please? Are you Father, Son or Holy Spirit?

Jesus: It is I, my beloved, your Lord God and Savior, Jesus of Nazareth.

Anna Marie: Yes dear Jesus, may I also ask please? Will you bow down and adore God your Eternal Merciful Father, who is the Alpha and Omega, the Creator of all life, of all that is visible and invisible?

Jesus: Yes dear one, I your Divine Savior Jesus of the Most Holy Trinity, will now and will always bow down and adore my Most Holy Eternal Merciful Father, who is the Alpha and Omega, the Creator of all life, of all that is visible and invisible.

Anna Marie: Please speak my dearest Lord, for your sinful servant is now listening.

Jesus: My dear little one, I know how much you have been suffering at the hands of evil persons, however, continue to offer these sufferings to my Holy Mother so that she can save souls from damnation.

Anna Marie: Yes my Lord, I will do that now (Anna Marie offered a prayer to Holy Mother Mary).

Jesus: Be in peace, the time draws very close now when the world will experience the illumination of their souls. This will be a most frightening experience for those involved in the occult and curse others. They will see their soul as my Heavenly Father sees them. The evil that they have called upon their selves will be so great that many will die of fright. Then they will come before Me for their judgment, which will be HELL as their eternal life. Jesus: Do not be afraid my dearest children who serve me. I will help guide you through what you need to accomplish in order for you to spend your eternity with Me and my Loving Holy Immaculate Mother. She loves you all, as a virtuous holy Mother can, and I have surrendered her to you (all people and Apostles around the world) to love her as she loves you and for her to guide you to me, her beloved Son, the Savior of the world. Jesus: I turn to you all, my most obedient and loving children and I ask you to open your hearts to receive my children into your homes, lives and on your refuges. Surrender your pride, greed, control and become just like little lambs. I am your Shepherd and I ask that you all remain in constant prayer now. Pray for your-selves, for your children and spouse, for your community, state and your country. Pray for your President whom I have chosen from amongst all the people in America to guide and protect this Nation. Pray daily for President Trump, for his enemies are great with lustful pride and determination to stop him at all costs. Pray for his protection and his family’s protection too. (A vision was given to Anna Marie, see next page.)

Page 22

MESSAGE FROM OUR DIVINE SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST “PRAY DAILY FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP, FOR HIS ENEMIES ARE GREAT WITH LUSTFUL PRIDE AND DETERMINATION TO STOP HIM AT ALL COSTS”
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2020

(Continue)
Jesus: Now daughter, ensure this message is posted today. Anna Marie: Yes my Lord. We love you dear Holy Jesus. All Apostles around the world love you and your Holy Mother Jesus. Thank you for coming today and speaking with me. Jesus, we all trust in YOU!

End of Message

Anna Marie: (I witnessed an evil vision of congressional leaders and those who hate President Trump. De-monic faces replaced their faces, because these evil people were possessed by demons. I saw these demonic faces with sharp vampire teeth, they were chomping their teeth with blood spewing from their mouths. These demonized people were so hideous and I knew they were destined for HELL!)

https://www.greenscapular.org/web_fo...2020_JESUS.pdf

https://www.greenscapular.org/