The last couple of nights there have been riots in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania [TV news showed photos of a totally wrecked looted Walmart.] This is happening while both Trump and Biden [but mainly Trump] have been campaigning in Pennsylvania because it is a "swing" state whose vote might go either way.

Like the "last Trump"... "Philadelphia" is also an interesting Biblical symbol in Rev 3:7-9.

To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These are the words of the One who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What He opens no one can shut, and what He shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door, which no one can shut. For you have only a little strength, yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name. Look at those who belong to the synagogue of satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you

Rev 2:9 and Rev 3:9 are repeats of Malachi 1:2-4 which Paul also quotes in Romans 9:13.

Those synagogue of satan wolves in sheep's clothing are NOT Israelites... they are evil antichrist Edomite-jew pretenders!