Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump, the "last trump" ?

The last couple of nights there have been riots in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania [TV news showed photos of a totally wrecked looted Walmart.] This is happening while both Trump and Biden [but mainly Trump] have been campaigning in Pennsylvania because it is a "swing" state whose vote might go either way.

Like the "last Trump"... "Philadelphia" is also an interesting Biblical symbol in Rev 3:7-9.

To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These are the words of the One who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What He opens no one can shut, and what He shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door, which no one can shut. For you have only a little strength, yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name. Look at those who belong to the synagogue of satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you

Rev 2:9 and Rev 3:9 are repeats of Malachi 1:2-4 which Paul also quotes in Romans 9:13.

Those synagogue of satan wolves in sheep's clothing are NOT Israelites... they are evil antichrist Edomite-jew pretenders!

Ironically, Philadelphia, PA is called the city of "brotherly love"!

The Greek name, Philadelphia, does mean "brotherly love" which dovetails with the reoccurring Biblical theme of God's love of Aryan Israelites who became Christians... and God's hate against the evil antichrist Edomite-jew wolves in sheep's clothing pretenders... as revealed in Rev 2:9, Rev 3:7-9, Malachi 1:2-4 & Romans 9:13.

Apparently, this near earth asteroid which is due on Nov 2 [eve of the presidential election] is smaller than the one that exploded over Russia in 2013.

https://astronomy.com/news/2020/08/e...rth-dont-panic

But the symbolic timing is interesting... considering the symbolic analogy of Trump with "last trump"

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

The destruction of evil antichrist Edomite-jews in Jesus' Luke 19 parable parallels Edom's destruction in Isaiah 63 which parallels God's righteous and true warrior on the white horse who destroys the Edomite-jew destroyers in Revelation 19 which parallels Edom's destruction in Isaiah 34 which parallels Edom's destruction by the two united houses of Aryan Israel in Obadiah!

The Biblical name, Edom, means RED.

Revelation prophecy uses [Edomite] RED to symbolize evil [the evil RED dragon in Rev 12 and the evil scarlet [RED] beast in Rev 17]

Evil antichrist Edomite-jew Bolsheviks [Communists] were called "Reds"

Interestingly, in the Russian civil war that followed the evil antichrist Bolshevik revolution... the antichrist Edomite-jew Bolsheviks' identifying color was RED [they were called the "Red Army"]... while the identifying color of Christian ethnic Russians was WHITE [they were called the "White Army!"]

During the last debate, Biden said an interesting code word TWICE = Dark Winter !!

"Dark Winter" was the code word for the November 2001 exercises of a "National War College" terrorism course scheduled to begin on 9-11-2001

Interesting timing... the original 2001 National War College "Dark Winter" exercises were scheduled during what is post-election this year.

10 Dark Winter Exercise - 13 Nov.
    11 Dark Winter Exercise - 20 Nov.
    12 Dark Winter Exercise - 27 Nov.

more at links

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...-s-Dark-Winter

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...59#post2809459

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...79#post2809679

Now that [questionable] results of the Nov 3 election are being postponed for days, maybe weeks... these "Dark Winter" November dates may eerily dovetail with post-election, chaos, riots and the symbolic Biblical "last trump" !!

On the original 2001 National War College's Homeland Security webpage outlining their courses [which were scheduled to begin on 9-11-2001]... there was a nondescript course scheduled to begin Nov 6 right before the "Dark Winter" courses were scheduled to begin...

This nondescript Nov 6 course that was to be assigned on "week seven" reminds me of the sealed "seven thunders" [Rev 10:3-4] !!

Here is that overview I copied from that original website back in 2001:

Topic Nine
    CURRENT INITIATIVES

Tuesday
    6 November 2001
    1530-1730

Homeland security is a rapidly evolving mission. Major changes in programs and policies have occurred in less than a few months. Depending upon current initiatives in Congress, the Administration and the Pentagon, the specific topic for this class period will be assigned on week seven.

All readings required for this topic will be provided directly to the students on week seven.

Topics Ten
    Eleven & Twelve
    DARK WINTER

Tuesday
    13, 20, 27 November 2001
    1530-1730

DARK WINTER is an exercise originally designed to highlight the challenges that Federal and state leaders would face during a major attack on the American homeland. Several scenarios were examined, but the exercise developers, the ANSER Institute for Homeland Security and the Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Studies, decided that a bioattack during an international crisis and overseas military deployment would best demonstrate the deficiencies and fault lines. Many homeland defense/security exercises focus on consequence management. DARK WINTER creates a situation where senior leaders must face the challenges of crisis management, consequence management and international response in parallel, not sequence.

Goals and Objectives:

· Consider impact of a biological attack on US national security
    · Examine State and Federal reaction to a crisis that is simultaneously local, national, and global in scope
    · Evaluate life and death decisions in a resource constrained environment
    · Address information management needs and the role of the media
    · Handle ethical, political, cultural, economic, operational and legal challenges

Students will be assigned roles during week four and will need to research the various public laws, policies, doctrines, assets and capabilities of the organizations they will represent during the exercise.

Required Readings:

Federal Response Plan:
    http://www.fema.gov/r-n-r/frp/frpfull.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

On the original 2001 National War College's Homeland Security webpage outlining their courses [which were scheduled to begin on 9-11-2001]... there was a nondescript course scheduled to begin Nov 6 right before the "Dark Winter" courses were scheduled to begin...

This nondescript Nov 6 course that was to be assigned on "week seven" reminds me of the sealed "seven thunders" [Rev 10:3-4] !!

Here is that overview I copied from that original website back in 2001:

Topic Nine
    CURRENT INITIATIVES

Tuesday
    6 November 2001
    1530-1730

Homeland security is a rapidly evolving mission. Major changes in programs and policies have occurred in less than a few months. Depending upon current initiatives in Congress, the Administration and the Pentagon, the specific topic for this class period will be assigned on week seven.

All readings required for this topic will be provided directly to the students on week seven.

Topics Ten
    Eleven & Twelve
    DARK WINTER

Tuesday
    13, 20, 27 November 2001
    1530-1730

DARK WINTER is an exercise originally designed to highlight the challenges that Federal and state leaders would face during a major attack on the American homeland. Several scenarios were examined, but the exercise developers, the ANSER Institute for Homeland Security and the Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Studies, decided that a bioattack during an international crisis and overseas military deployment would best demonstrate the deficiencies and fault lines. Many homeland defense/security exercises focus on consequence management. DARK WINTER creates a situation where senior leaders must face the challenges of crisis management, consequence management and international response in parallel, not sequence.

Goals and Objectives:

· Consider impact of a biological attack on US national security
    · Examine State and Federal reaction to a crisis that is simultaneously local, national, and global in scope
    · Evaluate life and death decisions in a resource constrained environment
    · Address information management needs and the role of the media
    · Handle ethical, political, cultural, economic, operational and legal challenges

Students will be assigned roles during week four and will need to research the various public laws, policies, doctrines, assets and capabilities of the organizations they will represent during the exercise.

Required Readings:

Federal Response Plan:
    http://www.fema.gov/r-n-r/frp/frpfull.pdf

This is interesting... and timely!

The Great Tribulation Is Here NOVEMBER 5, 2020

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...OVEMBER-5-2020

Today's CBS headline news: Biden wins presidency after taking Pennsylvania

Did Biden steal the White House, "like a thief" ?!

The strangest symbolism of all... both Trump and Putin to be removed from the global scene at the same time - January 2021 ?!

It makes me think [hope!] there is some kind of interesting psyops happening...

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...49#post2810749

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFish View Post

Oh, I'm sure Vlad is going to be around to stir up trouble for a bit longer than that . . .

Kremlin Denies Reports Putin is Ill, Planning to Resign

and

Russia 2020: Clues To Putin’s Plans For The Future

I don't understand the intended meaning of your quotes around 'like a thief' here:

OK, I understand saying Biden is like a thief because he is stealing the white house, but why the quotation marks? Please enlighten?

Thanks!

Thanks LittleFish for your thoughtful post and your interesting question.

No, I never thought Putin was really going to resign January 2021... which is what makes the "coincidence" even more interesting [if Biden does indeed win, Trump leaves power January 2021.] Rather, I believe this interesting "coincidence" to be a sign that something more is afoot.

Repeatedly, the Bible uses the phrase "like a thief" to indicate a sudden surprise event that few could foresee.

For you are fully aware that the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

But you, brothers, are not in the darkness so that this day should overtake you like a thief

1 Thessalonians 5:2 & 5:4

But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief...

2 Peter 3:10

Interestingly, "like a thief" is also repeated in Rev 16:15.... right before the verse about "Armageddon"!

Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who remains awake and clothed, so that he will not go naked and let his shame be exposed.

And they assembled the kings in the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

Rev 16:15-16

In addition to that... I know from my Biblical and historic research, that God's anointed King Cyrus [Isaiah 44:28, Isaiah 45 & Ezra 1] conquered ancient Babylon 'like a thief in the night' when he dried up the Euphrates river at Babylon [which matches Rev 16:12] to allow his troops to secretly enter the city of Babylon and conquer Babylon by stealth!

Daniel 5 - the famous night when Babylon's king was celebrating and feasting and God's "handwriting on the wall" appeared [that only Daniel could interpret] was the same night that ancient secular history tells us that Babylon was having a huge celebration with Babylonians reveling drunk in the streets when Cyrus diverted the water of the Euphrates river, Cyrus' troops secretly invaded the city, and Cyrus conquered Babylon "like a thief!"... or as the Bible puts it: MENE, MENE, TEKEL, PARSIN = MENE; God has numbered your kingdom, and finished it. TEKEL; You are weighed in the balances, and are found wanting. PERES; Your kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.

In the book of Revelation, Babylon is used to symbolize the end of the age global evil empire... and Cyrus [who is an OT archetype of Christ] is symbolically hidden!