Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump, the "last trump" ?

Quote Originally Posted by arrowcreek View Post

Dear Saints

Maybe this dream makes more sense today then back then.
    I first posted this dream back on 10-07-2009 Watchman’s Cry
    The dream took place in Oct.2008 before the Obama election.

Dream begins with me standing at the edge of a high cliff over looking the water. There was a dark cloud of evil and a storm brewing behind me, I had no where to go except over the edge of the cliff and maybe survive the fall in the water below. I tried to jump far out as I could to land in deeper water to survive the fall with my feet first and my hands up over my head, I hit the water below sinking deeper and deeper it seem like a long time before hitting the bottom. I pushed hard with my feet off the bottom toward the surface of the water, on the way up I needed air in my lungs, I cried out Lord help me I don't want to drown as I reached the top water I heard the Lord say 45, end of dream.

Will Trump be the last president of the United States? Well I guess I could say yes if the number 45 stands for Trump in this over the cliff dream, because I was never shown another number like 46 so is that it???????

If I had been given that dream, I would know exactly what "45" meant.

God gave me an inspired dream August 1993 in which a symbolic Cyrus gave me the secrets of the universe. When I awoke, God compelled me to wait and watch for a new Tsar to arise in Russia. In the meantime, God led me on an inspired study of God's Biblical hero and secular history's hero, Cyrus the Great. Isaiah 45 tells us how God anointed, strengthened and directed Cyrus. Cyrus would become God's divine change agent who would conquer oppressive Babylon and liberate God's people [Ezra 1.]

From the beginning of Trump's presidential campaign... I have associated Trump with Cyrus' "Governor of Gutium" who led Cyrus' troops in Cyrus' brilliant stealth invasion and conquest of the city of Babylon. In my mind, the fact that Trump has popularized his being the 45th president serves to further associate him with Cyrus [Isaiah 45.]

Quote Originally Posted by arrowcreek View Post
    Dear Saints

Maybe this dream makes more sense today then back then.

I first posted this dream back on 10-07-2009 Watchman’s Cry
    The dream took place in Oct.2008 before the Obama election.

October 7

Symbolic date.

Dear Brothers & Sisters

This is another cliff dream by a young Sister, who had her dream earlier this year. I believe some of it ties in with what is now taking place in our economy and what we should prepare for.

[Since going under water is a figure of speech representing financial losses, water often represents financial losses in dreams and the ocean often represents major losses. This was further emphasized in her dream because she was looking down on it from high above.]

You can read are watch the video, it goes into good detail explaining what the Lord has for all of us who Love Him.

God Bless

Z3 News
    Prophetic dream warns of big storm coming into view in first week of January 2021

Per Rev 18, the fall of global Babylon is largely economic.

Earlier today I posted a response to a vaccine topic in which I quoted Rev 18:23 that tells us end of the age global Babylon deceives the nations with her "sorcery." But the Greek word the KJV translates as "sorcery" means DRUGS [specifically harmful toxic drugs.]

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...74#post2812774

Interestingly, that same verse also says the bride and bridegroom will no more be heard in Babylon. Contrast that with God's divine wedding [Revelation 19] after the fall of global Babylon.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

There was a Homeland Security "National War College" website about a new terrorism course that was scheduled to begin on 9-11-2001 !!

One of those terrorism courses was called "Dark Winter"

Right after 9-11, I copied the website's info [partly pasted below] and posted it on several forums. But as usual, I received no meaningful response.

The National War College

ELECTIVE COURSE 5994

(Homeland Security)

ACADEMIC YEAR 2001-2002

Col. (ret) Randall Larsen and Col. Robert Kadlec
    Course Directors

Colonel Gene Powell
    Chairman - Department of Military and Strategy Operations

This document contains educational material designed to promote discussion by students of the National War College. It does not necessarily reflect the views of the National Defense University or the Department of Defense.

Course Schedule

TOPIC SUBJECT - DATE

1 Introduction - 11 Sep.
    2 Asymmetric Warfare in the 21st Century - 18 Sep.
    3 Terrorism in the 21st Century - 25 Sep.
    4 New Threats: Biological Weapons - 2 Oct.
    5 New Threats: Cyber Weapons, Critical Infrastructure - 9 Oct.
    6 Missile Defense - 16 Oct.
    7 Law Enforcement / Intelligence Challenges - 23 Oct.
    8 Commissions and Think-Tanks - 30 Oct.
    9 Current Initiatives - 6 Nov.
    10 Dark Winter Exercise - 13 Nov.
    11 Dark Winter Exercise - 20 Nov.
    12 Dark Winter Exercise - 27 Nov.

COURSE OVERVIEW

The purpose of this course in homeland security is to explore the boundaries of this 21st century national security mission by examining the threats, the actors, and the organizational structures and resources required to defend the American homeland

Go to link for entire webpage

http://www.homelandsecurity.org/ELECTIVE5994/index.cfm

[link no longer active]

Here is the website's detailed info about the "Dark Winter" terrorism course:

Topics Ten, Eleven & Twelve

DARK WINTER

Tuesday
    13, 20, 27 November 2001
    1530-1730

DARK WINTER is an exercise originally designed to highlight the challenges that Federal and state leaders would face during a major attack on the American homeland. Several scenarios were examined, but the exercise developers, the ANSER Institute for Homeland Security and the Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Studies, decided that a bioattack during an international crisis and overseas military deployment would best demonstrate the deficiencies and fault lines. Many homeland defense/security exercises focus on consequence management. DARK WINTER creates a situation where senior leaders must face the challenges of crisis management, consequence management and international response in parallel, not sequence.

Goals and Objectives:

· Consider impact of a biological attack on US national security
    · Examine State and Federal reaction to a crisis that is simultaneously local, national, and global in scope
    · Evaluate life and death decisions in a resource constrained environment
    · Address information management needs and the role of the media
    · Handle ethical, political, cultural, economic, operational and legal challenges

Students will be assigned roles during week four and will need to research the various public laws, policies, doctrines, assets and capabilities of the organizations they will represent during the exercise.

Required Readings:

Federal Response Plan:
    http://www.fema.gov/r-n-r/frp/frpfull.pdf

As I was watching TV news this morning about the draconian covid lockdowns in California... once again I heard the recently oft repeated term, "Dark Winter". As I have posted here, the original 2001 National War College's Homeland Security terrorism course was scheduled to begin on September 11, 2001... and the last part of the course, entitled, "Dark Winter" included a bioterrorism attack.

After 9-11, I compared the 9-11 attack to Rev 18's fall of Babylon. Interestingly, Rev 18:2 - Babylon is fallen, is fallen - infers a twin fall, a similitude to the WTC [WORLD TRADE CENTER] twin towers. But there may be an even greater similitude. If 9-11 was the beginning first fall... maybe "Dark Winter" is the final fall of Babylon! Rev 18 also puts great emphasis on the global economic fallout of the fall of Babylon which is happening today due to the covid lockdowns and forced repeated and prolonged closing of businesses.

As I was watching TV news this morning about the draconian covid lockdowns in California... once again I heard the recently oft repeated term, "Dark Winter". As I have posted here, the original 2001 National War College's Homeland Security terrorism course was scheduled to begin on September 11, 2001... and the last part of the course, entitled, "Dark Winter" included a bioterrorism attack.

After 9-11, I compared the 9-11 attack to Rev 18's fall of Babylon. Interestingly, Rev 18:2 - Babylon is fallen, is fallen - infers a twin fall, a similitude to the WTC [WORLD TRADE CENTER] twin towers. But there may be an even greater similitude. If 9-11 was the beginning first fall... maybe "Dark Winter" is the final fall of Babylon! Rev 18 also puts great emphasis on the global economic fallout of the fall of Babylon which is happening today due to the covid lockdowns and forced repeated and prolonged closing of businesses.

"Dark Winter" Deja Vu!

This Is Going To Be The Worst Winter For The US Economy In Modern Times

December 6, 2020

We already knew that this was going to be the worst winter for the U.S. economy since the Great Depression of the 1930s, but now a new round of lockdowns threatens to rip the guts out of hundreds of thousands of small businesses all around the country. As I write this article, 33 million people are under "stay-at-home orders" in California alone. With each passing day, state governments are implementing even more new restrictions, and those new restrictions are going to increasingly choke the life out of economic activity in this nation.

more at links

http://themostimportantnews.com/arch...n-modern-times

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...n-Modern-Times

Last edited by KingsX; 12-08-2020 at 01:07 PM.

Dear Brothers & Sisters

Hang in there and be prepared for a Winter Storm like something most of us have not seem in a long time. I grew up during the great depression as a kid that never new any rich kids are families on my city block. My parents like other parents where struggling to put food on the table and clothing on our backs and a roof over our head. Now with that said are we about to face another great depression? Will this generation be able to survive?

Pray about it and see what the Lord has for you and what preparations you need to have when this approaching Storm hits. I believe it could happen between now and January 20th. Read Matt: 24 Have Faith & Trust Amen.

God Bless

"Days of Lot" [Luke 17] = "abomination of desolation" [Matthew 24 & Mark 13 parallels.]

Biden Appoints First Sodomite to Cabinet

In a speech today, "president-elect" Biden praised himself for his "firsts"... among them, his appointment of a sodomite [Buttigieg] as secretary of transportation.

Biden picks Pete Buttigieg for transport secretary - the first openly gay cabinet member

https://news.sky.com/story/biden-pic...ember-12163657

"Days of Lot" [Luke 17] = "abomination of desolation" [Matthew 24 & Mark 13 parallels.]

Biden Appoints First Sodomite to Cabinet

In a speech today, "president-elect" Biden praised himself for his "firsts"... among them, his appointment of a sodomite [Buttigieg] as secretary of transportation.

Biden picks Pete Buttigieg for transport secretary - the first openly gay cabinet member

https://news.sky.com/story/biden-pic...ember-12163657

Do we all now have a part in the Hunger Game's Movie Scenario? What's next as the Storm approaches us? Be ready.

God Bless

Poem

My Lord is God you see:

The father sent His only Son for us to believe on Him you see.
    Born of the virgin mother the very seed of a King.
    For us He came into the world to see.
    Though His life on earth was short He spoke the truth for man to hear.
    But man heard him not you see.
    For man took Him and made Him suffer and awful death and hung Him on a tree.
    That was my Lord my God that suffered and died on that tree.
    He loves us so much that He took on Himself our sins so we could be free.
    So please believe on Him and your sins will be lifted and gone you will see.
    For my Lord is God you see.

Merry Christmas Brother's & Sister's
    God Bless

Gods Son is God / Yeshua.