Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump, the "last trump" ?

Default Donald Trump, the "last trump" ?

When Trump was first elected many noticed this analogy. It is an interesting similitude and I am open to the symbolic possibility.

Now that Trump may be re-elected for his second and last term, I'm resurrecting article below for discussion.

Here is article from January 2017 shortly after Trump first took office for his first term:

Is Donald Trump 'the Last Trump' Before Jesus Christ's Return?

Monday, January 30, 2017

Is Donald Trump specifically named in the New Testament prophecies about the end times? Some are speculating that the new U.S. president is "the last trump" that is mentioned in the Bible and that his geopolitical moves are heralding the end times. But one biblical expert says not so fast.

Dr. Samuel Lamerson, professor of New Testament and president of Florida's Knox Theological Seminary, told The Christian Post that such analysis is "ridiculous."

"First of all, it only works in the English language. The New Testament was written in Greek. Second of all, it only works in the King James Version and some other older translations. Many other translations will have 'trumpet' instead of 'trump,'" Lamerson explained.

Historian David Montaigne, who has written End Times and 2019, Antichrist 2016-2019, and The Two Witnesses of Revelation, pointed to two Bible passages in an online post last year that refer to "trump:"

1 Thessalonians 4:16 reads: "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first."

I Corinthians 15:52 states: "Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

Montaigne noted that it is possible to look into such verses and explore what they might be saying about God's plans concerning Trump.

"I am not suggesting that Donald Trump absolutely *IS* the last trump but since the LAST TRUMP is one of the most clear and final signs in end times prophecy, can we overlook the possibility that a presidential candidate named Trump is being used as a sign by God?" he posed.

more at link

https://www.christianpost.com/news/i...ts-return.html

More possible similitudes...

In the Old Testament, God allows Babylon to rule the known world for a symbolic 70 years [Jeremiah 25:11, Jeremiah 29:10, Daniel 9:2.]

The evil globalist Babylonian Edomite-jew/nwo arose to rule the planet after WW2.

Trump was born June 1946 [first year of the post-WW2 baby boomers], announced his campaign for president June 2015 [70 years from the end of WW2]... was elected [Nov 2016] and took office [Jan 2017] when he was 70 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

In the Old Testament, God allows Babylon to rule the known world for a symbolic 70 years [Jeremiah 25:11, Jeremiah 29:10, Daniel 9:2.]

The Bible also gives the same symbolic 70 years as a man's average lifespan.

The length of our days is seventy years - or eighty, if we are strong...

Psalms 90:10

This gives an interesting perspective to the OT's King of Babylon's dream and statue of a man [Daniel 2] with a head of gold [symbolizing Babylon], arms of silver [Media/Persia], middle of bronze [Greece], legs of iron [Roman empire which split into the Eastern Roman Empire, Byzanitum and Tsarist Russia and the Western Holy Roman Empire/First Reich, Second Reich and Third Reich], and the racially mixed weak feet of iron mixed with miry clay and the ten toes/kings [post-WW2 globalist Babylonian Edomite-jew/nwo.]

As you saw the iron mixed with clay, so the peoples will mix with one another, but will not hold together any more than iron mixes with clay.

Daniel 2:43

In the days of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will shatter all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, but will itself stand forever

Daniel 2:44

1 Thessalonians 4:16 reads: "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first."

I have a special reason to also highlight the "with the voice of the archangel" part of the quote. As I have previously posted on TOL, August 1993 I had an inspired dream that a new Tsar would arise in Russia. Since 1993 I closely watched Russia for this new Tsar to arise. In 1999 Yeltsin hired and fired a series of Prime Ministers. Then in August 1999 I saw a news video of Yeltsin's newest appointed Prime Minister, Vladimir Putin. While the rest of the world was scrambling to find out more about this obscure PM Putin... I instantly knew he was the one, Russia's new Tsar! Then on Y2K eve, Yeltsin surprised the world by suddenly resigning, making Putin ruler of Russia! Today, over 20 years later, Putin still rules Russia! Today, Putin and Trump are the two most powerful "presidents" on the planet !!

In my 1993 dream Russia's new Tsar was associated with Biblical/historical Cyrus... so, since 1999 I have symbolically associated Vladimir Putin with Cyrus and with Biblical Michael. Imagine my surprise in 2012 when on Russian Orthodox Christmas [January 7, 2012] Putin gave an interview at the church in St Petersburg where he was secretly baptized. In that interview, Putin said he was baptized on the feast day of the Archangel Michael and the priest told his mother she could name him Michael ! But the family name, Vladimir, had already been chosen - so Putin shares the same name as "Vladimir the Great" who baptized the Rus into Christianity in 988AD !!

The Baptism of Rus' refers to the seminal event of the mass baptism of the residents of Kiev in 988 as Grand Prince Vladimir accepted Orthodox Christianity as the religion of his lands. The event, as recorded in the Primary Chronicles, has been considered the turn point for the introduction of Christianity among the eastern Slavs....

... Having accepted Christianity, Vladimir then called the people of Kiev to baptism in the Dnieper River - the iconic event of the Baptism of Rus'. First, Vladimir’s twelve sons and many boyars were baptized. Then, the next day all the residents of Kiev were called to the river, where the Orthodox priests completed the sacrament of baptism. In the following days the ceremony was observed throughout the realm of Vladimir, Grand Prince of Kiev and Novgorod.

By the act of baptizing his subjects, Vladimir signaled the acceptance of Orthodox Christianity as his state religion. Also, it was this event that Russia, the lands of the Rus and the Slavic east, entered into the greater Christian world as part of the Hellenic Christian heritage. This event had the further meaning, as noted by Fr. John Meyendorff:"For the Byzantines, the ‘baptism of the Russians’ signified their integration into the [Byzantine Roman] empire itself."

https://orthodoxwiki.org/Baptism_of_Rus%27

In Revelation 11, the seventh angel sounds the last trump... and like Daniel 2:44... all the Babylonian kingdoms of the earth fall and the kingdom of God arises.

This also dovetails with Revelation 16.

In Rev 16:12, the sixth angel dries up the Euphrates River to prepare the way for the kings from the east. THIS is actually a Biblical/historic reference to how God's anointed king, Cyrus, conquered the ancient city of Babylon by stealth... by diverting the water of the Euphrates River at Babylon, so Cyrus' troops could secretly enter and conquer Babylon by going under Babylon's 'invincible' wall along the dried up river bed.

Rev 16:15: "Behold, I come as a thief..." is also symbolic of how Cyrus conquered Babylon by stealth [like a thief.]

Rev 16:16 - Kings of the earth assemble for "Armageddon"

Rev 16:17-18 - Seventh angel pours out his bowl and "it is done!" God's judgment and wrath falls on the evil antichrist globalist Babylonian Edomite-jew/nwo !!

Both CNN and MSNBC are radical cultural marxist leftists and viciously anti-Trump.

This morning MSNBC showed a brief video clip of Trump waving from a White House balcony and compared him to "Mussolini" and a "Russian Tsar!"

This is interesting and very telling... both Mussolini and Russia's last Tsar, Nicholas II, were brutally murdered by Communists!

This gives an interesting perspective to the OT's King of Babylon's dream and statue of a man [Daniel 2] with a head of gold [symbolizing Babylon], arms of silver [Media/Persia], middle of bronze [Greece], legs of iron [Roman empire which split into the Eastern Roman Empire, Byzanitum and Tsarist Russia and the Western Holy Roman Empire/First Reich, Second Reich and Third Reich], and the racially mixed weak feet of iron mixed with miry clay and the ten toes/kings [post-WW2 globalist Babylonian Edomite-jew/nwo.]

Both CNN and MSNBC are radical cultural marxist leftists and viciously anti-Trump.

This morning MSNBC showed a brief video clip of Trump waving from a White House balcony and compared him to "Mussolini" and a "Russian Tsar!"

This is interesting and very telling... both Mussolini and Russia's last Tsar, Nicholas II, were brutally murdered by Communists!

The Edomite-jew-bolshevik murder of Mussolini symbolizes the end of the Western Roman leg of iron and the Edomite-jew-bolshevik murder of Russian Tsar Nicholas II symbolizes the end of the Eastern Roman leg of iron.

The post-WW2 baby-boomer generation [1946-1964] are the last majority White Christian generation... who were born into the post-WW2 remnants of White Christian civilization... and have witnessed it's systematic destruction by the evil antichrist globalist Babylonian Edomite-jew/nwo.

Both Trump and Putin are baby-boomers.

So also, when you see all these things, you will know that He is near, right at the door. Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened.

Matthew 24:33-24

In Revelation 11, the seventh angel sounds the last trump... and like Daniel 2:44... all the Babylonian kingdoms of the earth fall and the kingdom of God arises.

This also dovetails with Revelation 16.

In Rev 16:12, the sixth angel dries up the Euphrates River to prepare the way for the kings from the east. THIS is actually a Biblical/historic reference to how God's anointed king, Cyrus, conquered the ancient city of Babylon by stealth... by diverting the water of the Euphrates River at Babylon, so Cyrus' troops could secretly enter and conquer Babylon by going under Babylon's 'invincible' wall along the dried up river bed.

Rev 16:15: "Behold, I come as a thief..." is also symbolic of how Cyrus conquered Babylon by stealth [like a thief.]

Rev 16:16 - Kings of the earth assemble for "Armageddon"

Rev 16:17-18 - Seventh angel pours out his bowl and "it is done!" God's judgment and wrath falls on the evil antichrist globalist Babylonian Edomite-jew/nwo !!

Armageddon [Har-Magedon] is symbolic.

Har-Magedon = Mount of Megiddo

Megiddo was the name of an ancient city located on a hill [tel] near where many battles were fought, including a battle in which King Josiah was wounded/killed. King Josiah was the last righteous king of Israel before the Babylonian captivity.

Something I find interesting about the ancient city of Megiddo was its unique water tunnel system which reminds me of how King David conquered the citadel of Zion [via its water supply tunnel - 2 Samuel 5:6-9] and how Cyrus conquered the city of Babylon by drying up the Euphrates river at Babylon so his troops could secretly enter under Babylon's wall along the dried up river bed.

Megiddo's water shaft/tunnel system:

more interesting photos/info at link

https://ferrelljenkins.blog/2017/08/...em-at-megiddo/

There is also Cyrus symbolism in Rev 16, including a direct reference to how Cyrus dried up the Euphrates river [Rev 16:12]... so he could conquer the city of Babylon "like a thief!" [ Rev 16:15]

Cyrus is an archetype of Christ.

Per Isaiah 44:28, Cyrus is God's shepherd who rescues God's lost sheep of Aryan Israel.

Who says of Cyrus, He is My shepherd, And he shall perform all My pleasure, saying to Jerusalem, you shall be rebuilt, and to the temple, your foundation shall be laid.

Do you realize how many of God's prophets and how much of Old Testament history is devoted to... Aryan Israel's sinful rebellion for which God punished them with 70 years of draconian Babylonian captivity... God sending His anointed king, Cyrus, to conquer Babylon... liberate Aryan Israel and return them to Jerusalem to rebuild the temple?! THIS is a major part of Aryan Israel's OT history the Bible details for our instruction. THIS is why no one can understand the NT without first understanding the OT!!

THIS OT history is repeated again at the evil end of the age. THIS is why the book of Revelation symbolically calls the end of the age global evil empire, Babylon. THIS is why Cyrus is also in the book of Revelation in historic symbolism. God's faithful and true warrior rides a white horse [Rev 19:11] to liberate Aryan Israel from global Babylon because as ancient secular history records, Cyrus took special white horses with him in his conquest of Babylon! Aryan Israel enters God's New Jerusalem via twelve gates [one for each of the twelve tribes of Aryan Israel.] However, God's New Jerusalem has no physical temple building because God is the Temple and Aryan Israelites are the living stones in God's Temple made without hands!!